Search results

1. K

Bat detector

Hi, #1 - Thanks to the Class 10 SD card, my Teensy Bat works OK. So far, freezing when entering the status menu has never happened. #2 - But on software version 1.7, the battery status menu still displays strange battery life values. Previously, in software version 1.6, I did not notice this...
  2. K

Bat detector

My battery is (LITER 606090). I purchased the kit with mainboard v0.9 and battery at https://www.teensybat.com/parts This happened several times when I tried to enter the settings. By long or short press of the left encoder. This is what the screen looked like: Now it's hard to say how it...
  3. K

Bat detector

Hi, I tested software versions v1.7 on my TB. And a few problems I found.: #1 - Battery status in the settings menu sometimes shows strange values: #2 v1.7 I found strange option in the Left Encoder menu "Freq.AUTO" #3 - My TB sometimes hangs when I try to enter the settings menu. Then I have...
  4. K

Bat detector

Hi Cor, Thanks for the new software version. I just updated my Teensy Bat. I noticed that the files published on github with version 1.7 do not contain source codes. The archive names are a bit misleading, but they do not contain source code. Is there a chance to publish the codes for version...
Back