Search results

1. D

Is this completely stupid?

Thank you for your quick replies, wearyhacker. Glad you found a solution. I see you are using a different environment - platformio instead of Arduino. And I have seen many references to JSON, but I haven't looked into it , yet. Just a couple questions regarding the file sizes - Are they quit...
  2. D

Is this completely stupid?

I just now found your post by searching for sample_data.h. I can not find this file anywhere. I've even searched the complete Teensy libraries. Could you tell me where it resides? Moreover, perhaps I can help you out... I JUST finished a method to record Teensy wavetable samples by a sketch...
  3. D

Arduino/Teensy IDE Crashes Constantly - Java heap errors

Another Arduino IDE 1 observation: (This is more noticeable when large projects are opened and closed.) From my interpretation of what happens is that the memory that the IDE uses is not released in all circumstances. I've watched the Win 10 Task Manager can see when CPU (Java) is loading a...
  4. D

Got extended wavetables to build Sorry, for the delay, as we had family gatherings in celebrating my wife's 81st birthday and welcoming a 2 year old dog to our home. Paul, thanks a million for your help. (Attempt 2. Sure hope this works by pasting!) The info regarding of events happening is in...
  5. D

Windows 10 Arduino 1.8.19 TD 1.57 java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:3332) at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.ensureCapacityInternal(AbstractStringBuilder.java:124) at...
  6. D

T40 Synth ok with Loader 1.49 but 1.52 has distortion.

Thanks, Paul ! I tried 3 sketches compiled with 1.53-beta3 which use the PT8211 on a Teensy 4.0. They all worked OK. I'll have to now assemble another PT8211 (slightly modified) board for a Teensy 4.1 now that I've figured a way to include the USB host pins without increasing the T4.1's...
  7. D

SimpleWavetable.ino built by Teensy 1.52 has distortion. I guess I should have reported this as a bug. I have a simpler example that demonstrates that TeensyLoader version 1.52 appears to have a bug. SimpleWavetable.ino from the Examples code was modified as follows: The sound is turned...
  8. D

By the way, I did try Arduino 1.8.12 and a build with Teensy 1.52 does distort also.
  9. D

Windows 10, Arduino 1.8.9, standard Audio library files. T40 with pt8211 My original S5 code was whittled down to reduce file count and prove that size is not an issue. S5 includes 32 wave table and 32 waveform voices with conditional compiles for up to five Teensys and 10 channels of audio...
  10. D

One of six Teensy 4.0s failed

Thanks WMXZ for the info. Also thank you Paul. (A belated congratulations on this remarkable Teensy 4.0 product's release to your whole team !) I am now more encouraged to get my digital synthesizer ideas from about 50 years ago into this project for sharing, soon. I never thought such a...
  11. D

Thanks very much, Gibbedy, for the info. I glanced at the schematic and saw that. I'll look closer at the board with a magnifying glass and see if i can probe it. (Maybe i need a microscope!) It's a little difficult at 76 to probe such small pins and read the meter at the same time. Guess I...
  12. D

Over the years I've counted over 24 great PJRC products which have never let me down. Thanks very much for quality products and informative forums, too! I am building a synth (32 waveform + 32 wavetable, 8 channel audio) project utilizing four T4s and a T3.6 (USB MIDI and serial connection to...
Back