Search results

1. T

MIDI wont work on teensy, works on arduino?

the hardware is the same for the set up with the arduino (which I have confirmed and working) and the teensy (which will not accept midi data over serial input on pin 0). I will try pulling up the pin 0 to 3.3v like you have done, thanks for the tip Revalogics! thanks for all the responses everyone
  2. T

"Error compiling for board Teensy LC"

yup, solved the problem. reverted back to teensyduino 1.35 and arduino 1.8.1 and its uploading. Thank you all for your help and suggestions!
  3. T

yeah I have a few that are works in progress, using the same incorrect syntax, and it doesnt compile. Also, I changed the syntax to "const char*pitch[]" and it still wont compile. I did update my teensyduino software recently, should I revert to an older version?
  4. T

Thanks Pete- I’ll give that a shot. wonder why it has compiled hundreds of times in the past, yet all of a sudden won’t compile?
  5. T

there it is, thanks for taking a look at it
  6. T

i cut down my code to a fraction of the length and its still saying that its on 4896, there arent that many lines in the current code. Where should I go from here?
  7. T

I'm not sure what happened - i had this program working fine previously but all of a sudden it started acting up and wont compile on the teensy LC anymore. any ideas on how to resolve this issue? heres the full error message: Arduino: 1.8.5 (Mac OS X), TD: 1.40, Board: "Teensy LC, MIDI, 48...
  8. T

any more info I can provide? has anyone had any issues with the teensy not responding to midi serial data on pin 0?
  9. T

OK - here is my set up using a teensy 3.2, as well as the setup using the arduino uno. The bottom yellow wire is going to pin 0 on the teensy, orange wire is to the groun rails of the breadboard, other yellow is to the power rail. Again, its working with the arduino but not the teensy
  10. T

I can get some pictures later, however, when I hook up the midi input circuit to an arduino uno it works as expected, but when I swap out the arduino for a teensy (3.6 and LC) it doesnt work at all. I have the output of the midi input circuit going to RX pin 0 on the teensy.
  11. T

Midi is connected via a 5 pin din + optocoupler setup
  12. T

Hoping to get some help as to why i cant get MIDI to work with the teensy. I have it working with my arduino uno, when I'm using teensyduino IDE I change the usb type to MIDI. Any ideas on why it works on arduino and not teensy? thanks heres the code I'm trying to test out: #include <MIDI.h>...
Back