Search results

1. D

Highly optimized ILI9341 (320x240 TFT color display) library

Definitely need LED connected - it's what turns on the backlight. That goes to 5V. Other connections can be found here: https://www.pjrc.com/store/display_ili9341_touch.html
  2. D

S/pdif

Mark - thanks for the response. Not sure how I missed that one, but looks like it's perfect. thanks again! Dana
  3. D

S/pdif

Thought I'd ping this 3 year-old thread on the question of whether the $1. part for S/PDIF transmission (output) can be sourced. Right now I see on digikey that minimum orders are sizable and on Amazon, the order-size is 100...
  4. D

Wow - so far your change looks good! I'll keep this thread posted if I run into other difficulties. Thanks *mucho* for looking into this! cheers, Dana
  5. D

Phew - thought I was crazy for a minute. Glad to see that the issue can be duplicated. Please let me know if there's anything on my end to assist. I'm starting to delve into the LC-specific code in t3n and am presently battling the learning curve for the low-level SPI machinations. I did...
  6. D

in the code as posted, I see this: #define USE_T3N 0 does your setup work if it's set to this: #define USE_T3N 1 I appreciate your help with this! (and yes, my reset pin is held high)
  7. D

More evidence: reorganizing the code, i see that ts.touched() hangs after the first post-init tft activity. (I tried both fillScreen and print). I've just added the modified setup in which the expected line "touched" (or "not touched") doesn't appear. regards, Dana void setup() {...
  8. D

Hi Kurt, thanks for the response! I did try adding the two lines to the setup and still see the same behavior in both IRQ and non-IRQ touch modes. I also tried a pull-up resistor on TOUCH_CS_PIN, then on both CS pins. I also added a few more print statements and find that the problem seems to...
  9. D

Hello, I'm having some problems with the combination of ILI9341_t3n, TFT, Touch on the Teensy LC and wonder if I'm missing something. The road so far: 1. purchase the DISPLAY_ILI9341_TOUCH from pjrc 2. come to learn that the ILI9341_t3 doesn't work with Teensy_LC 3. relieved to find that the...
  10. D

library botch-iness (newest Adafruit_GFX doesn't work)

Hi Paul - I did try the windows 10 version of 1.53 beta3 and was successful after a little wrangling. 1. installing did succeed in deleting the GFX library from arduino-1.8.12/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries 2. this led to me upgrading GFX, BusIO and SSD1306 to Adafruit's latest and greatest 3...
  11. D

Teensy 3.1 - How to connect an SPI 2.42" OLED display 128x64 - SSD1309 from DIY more

This is the SPI OLED: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087CW1YLK. I'm using the Adafruit_SSD1306 library version 2.2.1. I'm building in Serial + MIDI mode (which might be related?) Littering the code with printlns, I found that when using the pins 0 and 1 the library would hang in...
  12. D

Teensy 3.1 - How to connect an SPI 2.42" OLED display 128x64 - SSD1309 from DIY more

This was a very helpful thread and I'm only reviving it because I banged my head against a related issue. I have a SPI OLED and had assigned teensy (LC) pins 0 and 1 to the RST and D/C pins of my display. No joy in mudville. When I changed these to pins 20 and 21 things worked. (And indeed...
  13. D

Kurt, thank you for the response. I have been dabbling with this and can concur that it can be easier said than done.
  14. D

Answering my own question. I did find that if I use the library manager to request the matching version of the teensy's included library (1.5.6) i was able to get past the link errors. Still interested in learning the answer to the general question: if i want to use a newer version of a...
  15. D

Using arduino 1.8.12 with the latest teensyduino, I get weird behavior with Adafruit_GFX library. This appears to be the case because teensy has one version of the library installed whilst I have also requested that the IDE Library manager install the newest version. The result: Multiple...
  16. D

Teensy LC plus neopixels... (noob alert).

Hi Cosford, indeed it does! Thanks! For future newbies: it seems that the 74LV1T125 is built-in on the Teensy LC board (cool!).. And the output pin is on the "right side of the board" next to pin 12. Software that writes to pin 17 also triggers higher-voltage results on this special pin.
  17. D

Teensy LC plus neopixels... (noob alert).

Searching through the forums haven't turned up an answer to this simple+newbie question: On the Teensy LC home page it says: "Teensy-LC provides a 5V output to directly drive WS2812/NeoPixel LEDs" then it says: "A 74LV1T125 buffer is connected to pin 17, with the increased output voltage...
Back