Search results

1. profor

FlexCAN_T4 - FlexCAN for Teensy 4

@jmlima44 mine works like this: #include <FlexCAN_T4.h> CAN_message_t can_fwd_car; FlexCAN_T4<CAN2, RX_SIZE_32, TX_SIZE_32> can_master; void setup() { // put your setup code here, to run once: can_master.begin(); can_master.setBaudRate(125000); } void loop() { // put your main code...
  2. profor

WDT_T4 - Watchdog Library for Teensy 4

OK my fault, i did not follow the example code here
  3. profor

WDT_T4 - Watchdog Library for Teensy 4

callback not firing? Dear all, it seems the callback does not fire in my test sketch. The aim of the sketch is to be able to copy last function name into DMAMEM arrays to see in which function did the WDT fired. The code is self explanatory i hope and i am using the DMAMEM area as i read...
  4. profor

Teensy 4.0 won't connect to PC

Hello, got similar issue, yesterday evening i was programming the T4 and today morning it does not enumerate in PC as com port (I was using double serial). What i have noticed was that voltage on 3V3 dropped to atound 1,2 V after some seconds and the MXRT chip gets pretty hot :( The reset to...
  5. profor

Teensy 4.0 design changes question regarding CAN

Hello, what does this text mean? https://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy40.html Is it described somewhere please? I am using A version of the chip on gateway project in my car, where i use all three CAN busses, but it happened to me that one of the busses stopped communicating. Sure, i have all...
  6. profor

Test if SerialUSB1 is connected

Asserting DTR solved the issue :) Thank You @liudr
  7. profor

It seems like the first code You posted is available in usb_serial.h on line 239. operator bool() { return usb_configuration && (usb_cdc2_line_rtsdtr & USB_SERIAL_DTR) && ((uint32_t)(systick_millis_count - usb_cdc2_line_rtsdtr_millis) >= 15); } Having it like...
  8. profor

Thank You liudr, i will try it tomorrow as the Teensy is in my car :)
  9. profor

Hello all, i am doing this test in my code if (Serial) { // print info menu after connecting the USB serial if (!bitRead(dbg.status_flags, FLAG_DBG_SERIAL_CONNECTED)) { if (dbg.wrk_wait < PRESET_DBG_WAIT) { dbg.wrk_wait++; } else {...
  10. profor

Teensy 4.0 / 4.1 startup delay of 300 ms

Hello, thank You very much for positve reply :D I will comment it out.
  11. profor

Teensy 4.0 / 4.1 startup delay of 300 ms

Hello all, probably question for @PaulStoffregen, is this delay in startup.c in ResetHandler funcrion really neccessary? startup_early_hook(); while (millis() < 20) ; // wait at least 20ms before starting USB usb_init(); analog_init(); pwm_init(); tempmon_init(); startup_late_hook()...
  12. profor

Sniff on Sanyo CCB bus

Hello all, i am working on a project on my DENON UD-M30 minisystem, where i would like to sniff on messages on Sanyo's CCB bus between main CPU and audio mixer and eq IC LC75342M in there. I have schematic diagram of whole system, i have downloaded datasheet of LC75342M as well. I was able to...
  13. profor

PWM period counter

One way i could do it is to set one PWM to 150000Hz and other to 800Hz and then use AND gate to output the square wave signal while the other PWM output is HIGH.
  14. profor

PWM period counter

Hello, the name of thread might be wrong, but i dont know, how to name it better:) First of all, what i want to do: i need to feed 4-20mA module extracted from energy manager RMS621 with squarevawe signal. It is a tiny pcb soldered on main pcb which is powered +-12V and galvanicaly isolated...
  15. profor

SerialX.transmitterEnable(pin)

Additionally, i would like to ask, if it happened to some of You, that i2c influences (hangs) the uart communication? Please look at tha attachment. From my observations, shorter messages does nothing to the serial port (in this case Serial1), but when i write to display (every 250ms) it...
  16. profor

SerialX.transmitterEnable(pin)

Hello, i am working on a project, where i will be able (using teensy) to "talk" to HART enabled transmitters on 4-20mA loop. HART protocol is known to me, so there is no problem understanding the messages. I am using old HART modem Endress+Hauser Commubox FXA191 where i put USB to UART...
  17. profor

Teensy LC and infrared receive

Thank You Paul, receiving is enough for my project :) (at least now :))
  18. profor

Teensy LC and infrared receive

Hello, i hope it is not mentioned here so i did not start useless thread, but this is not clear to me - in comparism of Teensy LC and Teensy 3.1 is mentioned no CMT timer on LC. Does this mean that i can not receive and decode IR or it means that Teensy can not send IR commands? Thank You...
  19. profor

Teensy LC startup time

No problem Frank, if i used arduino with bootloader, the LEDs would not turn on, since the bootloader takes around one second. Thats more than time the original bulb is powered. I have measures that while flashing, the bulb is powered for around 600ms, i have 9 LEDs. So thats 66 ms for one...
  20. profor

Teensy LC startup time

Hello Paul, thanks for info, You are right, the PWM started much faster, the time diff between digitalWrite and analogWrite (on logic analyzer) was arount 7,2us, in reality it could be plus 5us (as far as i remember correctly). Dušan
  21. profor

Teensy LC startup time

Delay removed, digitalWrite took 1,27ms while analogWrite 3,25ms
  22. profor

Teensy LC startup time

I modified the 4ms delay to 1ms and digital write was "faster" Interesting is that analogWrite take more time. void loop() { analogWrite(led8, 200); digitalWrite(LEDheartbeat, HIGH); // CAN_stufffff(); // pFod_stuff(); // TenMillisStuff(); } On attached screenshot the digitalWrite took...
  23. profor

Teensy LC startup time

Teensy 3.1 Hello Paul, i confirm on Teensy 3.1 5,27ms - this is without modification of 4ms delay as Paul pointed out earlier
  24. profor

Teensy LC startup time

Hello, i would like to ask, how fast the Teensy LC will "boot"? I would like to replace Arduino MINI PRO which i programmed without bootloader to get as fast as possible startup operation. I am working on turn signal replacement for my car where will be 9 LEDs and i want to make effect as new...
  25. profor

teensy 3.1 died

Oh, time to buy green one :) Yeah, next time it will not happen again
  26. profor

teensy 3.1 died

Me being stupid I wanna add my todays goal where i managed to burn and melt the chip plastic body and destroying teensy. I am working on a CAN bus project where teensy will be connected in my Peugeot 508 car and just "listening" to CAN messages. Based on those message i am comunicating via...
Back