Search results

1. S

Artnet to OctoWS2811?

i did a small edit to the code. I couldn't send on another start universe than 0. Now i can chose. If i control the leds with my software i send the universes randomly, this code can handle it. /* This example will receive multiple universes via Artnet and control a strip of ws2811 leds via...
  2. S

Artnet to OctoWS2811?

A good tip. let your microSD card not in the teensy. Now 2 months (with lots meantime) searched for the problem and it was solved by removing the SD card :confused:
  3. S

Artnet to OctoWS2811?

start with a normal ip setup ip 192.168.1.2 subnetmask 255.255.255.0 (default, you dont have to set it in the teensy) i also tried with 255.0.0.0 but it took some time
  4. S

Artnet to OctoWS2811?

the reason why my arnet won't work; very stupid. I had to modify this code void Artnet::begin(byte mac[], byte ip[]) { byte subnet[] = { 255, 0, 0, 0 }; byte gateway[] = { 2, 0, 0, 1}; byte dnServer[] = { 2, 0, 0, 1}...
  5. S

Artnet to OctoWS2811?

pixelinvaders also won't work :( but i am not 100% sure i am sending artnet out of pixelinvaders. If i want to strart from zero, do i have to start with "UDPSendReceiveString ? wit port : 6454 en correct ip?
  6. S

Artnet to OctoWS2811?

i can only find SPIFIFO.begin(W5200_SS_PIN, SPI_CLOCK_12MHz); // W5100 is 14 MHz max And MagicQ is free, there is a text at top (Demo Mode) , but artnet works. Callback example also won't work :-( this works, so he lives (with correct ip) void loop() { // we call the read function...
  7. S

Artnet to OctoWS2811?

chamsys MQ100 or magicQ if i do Serial.println(artnet.read()); delay(100); i only receive "0"
  8. S

Artnet to OctoWS2811?

just the sample with changed IP /* This is a basic example that will print out the header and the content of an ArtDmx packet. This example uses the read() function and the different getter functions to read the data. This example may be copied under the terms of the MIT license, see the...
  9. S

Artnet to OctoWS2811?

I testing the "artnetRecieve" example, but it won't work. I connected a Wiz820io and it works fine with the " WebServer" example. So i know the Wiz820io works. The artnet also work, because i can receive it on my pc. But when i run "artnetRecieve" i see nothing in the serial monitor. I changed...
  10. S

Arduinoesque overriding of core functionality

I use this one ==> http://www.artisticlicence.com/index.php?mode=products&sub=overview&action=&category_id=4&product_id=266&project_id=&policies_id=&cart_id=&order_id=. I send the DMX with Chamsys to art-net. I receive it with a teensy 3.0 and the example code of the library. I use the chip...
  11. S

Arduinoesque overriding of core functionality

When i use this code, it works fine with a simple DMX tester, but when i use it with a art-net to DMX node, the values aren't constant. i get this values ; 37 37 37 37 37 37 37 0 37 37 37 37 37 0 37 37 0 37 0 37 0 0 37 0 37 37 0 37 0 0 37 0 37 0 37 0 0 0 how can i solve this?
  12. S

DMX Timing

Hey I searched a lot of info about teensy and DMX. This week, i could receive and send dmx perfectly. but now i want to do i both at one teensy 3.0. But that didn't works fine. When i use the example to receive : #include <DmxReceiver.h> DmxReceiver DMX = DmxReceiver(); void setup() {...
Back