Search results

1. B

Please please please Consider a hardware debugging on the next Teensy revision

It's an interesting point to say that perhaps the teensy simply isn't the right tool for the job. Looking at the current "hobbyist"/prototype board landscape, the new arduinos and esp32's all have JTAG debugging capabilities directly accessible over USB, which puts the teensy in a really weird...
  2. B

yeah that would be nice as well. Honestly anything at this point would be a game changer. I'm currently developing a fairly large program for a teensy 4.1 with freeRTOS and the software debugger (https://github.com/ftrias/TeensyDebug) just doesn't work if you are using freeRTOS for reasons that...
  3. B

TimeLib does not work correctly on 4.1

This is in platformio not the arduino IDE but I get this: when I control-click to see it's definition, I find this.
  4. B

It's in there, it's been included in the other header files.
  5. B

Minor update, if I use the Teensy GUI uploader, It goes back to 5 hours behind from 5 years, but I'm not sure what weird set of combinations of steps gets me into that 5 years state.
  6. B

So I'm trying to copy the teensy3 example for using the RTC and syncing the clock with the computer using the compile time of the hex file and from looking at other threads, it should work perfectly fine on the 4.1. However, even the raw example code sets my clock exactly 5 hours behind: and...
  7. B

I have dug through this forum a bit, and I know that this has already been brought up a few times, but I want to write my own plea. I have been using a teensy 4.1 for a formula SAE project to create a custom ECU for an electric vehicle. It was selected because the power & capability of the...
Back