Search results

1. V

NEW Teensy 3.2s for Sale

We are out of new 3.2's now, we only have 20ish used 3.2s left. These are in questionable condition, quite a few have Vin and Vusb trace cut and most have at least a couple of the header pin holes plugged with some solder. Nothing that's not fixable but these teensys might be better off just...
  2. V

NEW Teensy 3.2s for Sale

Please email me reider (at) veroelectric.com
  3. V

NEW Teensy 3.2s for Sale

Hello, We stockpiled a large number of 3.2s when the writing was on the wall for the end of the 3.2 and needed to have a buffer to port over to the 4.0. Now that we're on the 4.0, we still have quite a few new 3.2s left over. Need to get an exact count but somewhere around 100-150ish. We are...
  4. V

PWM: Teensy to Drive Analog Gauge

Bit of a change of plans: doing some testing on a gauge like this (https://www.amazon.com/Samdo-Marine-0-190ohm-Signal-Backlight/dp/B07BNG7K3N/ref=sr_1_8?crid=1S66V8MWXA857&keywords=needle%2Bfuel%2Bgauge&qid=1682692121&sprefix=needle%2Bfuel%2Bgauge%2Caps%2C81&sr=8-8&th=1) and it seems like...
  5. V

Hey Paul- Thanks for the suggestion -- definitely sounds like the way to go. The TeensyStep library is (per the GitHub readme, at least) not compatible with Teensy 4.0/4.1. I'd like to avoid building anything new around old hardware which is hard to source currently, so wondering if there's...
  6. V

Ah, so using a transistor as an intermediary (not running a PWM fan directly off of the Teensy), gotcha. Are you aware of the current limits with the 4.0 on the PWM analogWrite pins? The draw of the stepper motors on most gauges seems to be 20mA or less, wondering if a transistor is necessary.
  7. V

Hey all, Looking to set up an analog gauge driven by a Teensy. The idea is the Teensy receives data from various devices over CANbus and then translates it to a PWM signal to drive a gauge. Anyone done this, or something similar using a PWM output on the Teensy?
  8. V

Porting from Teensy 3.2 to 4.0?

Thank you, Michael! This is exactly what I was looking for!
  9. V

Porting from Teensy 3.2 to 4.0?

Hi folks, With the ongoing supply issues regarding the 3.2, I'm now looking to transition a project to the 4.0. But I am not the original manufacturer of the hardware or firmware I'm using for this so I'm not super familiar with the intricacies of it (though I do have a decent understanding of...
  10. V

Looking to buy Teensy 3.1/3.2

Hey folks, I offer custom battery management circuit boards that are used to balance batteries out of production electric vehicles and they use the Teensy 3.1/3.2 as a main logic board. With this chip shortage it's made it really tough to keep any inventory so I'm looking to buy any Teensy 3.1...
  11. V

Buying 12 Teensy 3.2s

Sorry for the confusion - new to the forum, cool to see there are local members! I was trying to figure out how to contact the other commenter but I hadn't yet discovered the private message feature :D got it all figured out now lol
  12. V

Buying 12 Teensy 3.2s

Hi mate, Cool project- reminds me of the infinity effect on my NZXT CPU cooler in my desktop. Do you still have those 3.2 boards available? I'm looking to buy a whole bunch. If so can you send me an email: support@veroelectric.com I use these in custom battery management boards for...
  13. V

Looking for Teensy 3.2, willing to pay $50/board

Hey folks, new to the forum. I'm looking for Teensy 3.2 boards as I provide custom battery management circuitry for recycled batteries from electric vehicles that is based around the 3.2. If anyone has boards available, send me an email: support@veroelectric.com I'm willing to pay $$$$ for...
Back