Search results

1. R

Advice on display options

I purchased the 7" display, 4-Wire and jumpers are configured per manual. I am curious what RA8875 library you guys have been using ? I was not able to get Adafruit's library to work, however the library @ https://github.com/sumotoy/RA8875 works perfectly. Has anyone gotten the BMPDraw from SD...
  2. R

Coming Soon: Teensy-LC (low cost Teensy)

Great News ! I may not be on the list, but I can't wait to get my hands on a few :)
  3. R

Highly optimized ILI9341 (320x240 TFT color display) library

Brian, I am in the process of playing with one of the buydisplay.com displays. The ILI9341 library works great ! and after trying a dozen different SD cards, the SD library works also.. 1-2 mb SD cards appear to be the only cards I have found to work so far. I have not gotten the the touch...
  4. R

Has anyone used one of these TFT 3.2" 240x320 wTouch Screen / Flash / SD / Font Ic

Has anyone used one of these TFT 3.2" 240x320 wTouch Screen / Flash / SD / Font Ic I ordered a few 240x320 Touch Screen 3.2"TFT LCD displays from buydisplay.com # ER-TFTM032-3 The display included: The LCD controller uses the ILI9341 controller. 128M-BIT SERIAL FLASH MEMORY # W25Q128FV Micro...
  5. R

RS485 Blues… i.e. lots of questions...

Paul, Thank you for taking the time to add the Serial Transmitter pin to the other ports. I finally got a chance to get back to my projects that were holding due to the Transmit Pin issue. Everything is working wonderfully, and has been running the last few days non-stop without issue.
  6. R

Paul, Fantastic ! I have been on travel the last 3 weeks, so I had to put my project on the back burner. I will certainly give this a trial in the next day or so. Thanks so much !
  7. R

Well I tried copying transmitpin references from Serial1 to serial2 without success. Serial1 had quite a bit more code then serial2 and is above my programming experience. I have used pin(6) as my Transmit Enable pin, and with scope attached, i am not getting any triggering. I really hope you...
  8. R

Thanks for the suggestion Paul. Sounds easy enough, I will try and give that a try tomorrow and put it through the paces.
  9. R

Paul, I am fairly new to the teensy's. During a brief review I discovered the transmitpin option and made a prototype layout with osh park assuming all 3 ports would have the same options. Currently it is working on port 1 at a data rate of 19,200 with short data modbus packets. Serial port 2...
  10. R

Paul, Has the transmitterEnable(pin) feature been added to Serial 1-3 ? I would like to have transmitterEnable on Serial2 as well, is that possible ? I have an application where I have (2) RS-485 comms in use. I would like to have transmitterEnable on Serial2 as well, is that possible ?
Back