Search results

1. E

Project.... 3D printer Bluetooth USB serial terminal adapter

Imo, it's just cheaper if you only want a simple way to control the printer. I only use Marlin. I was trying to find a different route other than an esp32.
  2. E

The wiring is kind of rough. I was trying to make the adapter small, but it makes it tedious to do the wiring. If it helps you, or anyone, I'm picky enough that I actually measured the wires. Lol. It would be really easy to wire it without the enclosure. The wires are 26 ga. w\ silicone...
  3. E

Hey everyone, I made a 3D printer Bluetooth USB serial terminal adapter using a Teensy 4.0 as a USB host and a nRF52840 for the Bluetooth radio. It works well except when running a M503 command. I haven't been able to work out the buffer on the nRF52840 to get more than 1024 bytes though. The...
  4. E

USBHost_t36: Question about USBSerial_BigBuffer

Thank you. I should have known it was the serial buffer. I have to figure out how big the block actually is and how to get it through with the code. I appreciate the information.
  5. E

USBHost_t36: Question about USBSerial_BigBuffer

I'm trying to understand the difference between USBSerial_BigBuffer userial(myusb, 1) and USBSerial userial(myusb) and how it effects my project. The project I'm working on has the Teensy attached to a 3d printer through USB host. There is a command I can send the printer that will return a...
Back