Search results

1. J

usbMIDI does not send polyphonic aftertouch message when I call sendAfterTouch(note, pressure, channel);

Right, that's the problem -- calling sendAfterTouch with 3 arguments does completely different things depending on if you're using usb or serial MIDI. If you're already aware of that, it's possible to work around, but it's a very easy mistake to make since the usb and serial midi APIs are...
  2. J

usbMIDI does not send polyphonic aftertouch message when I call sendAfterTouch(note, pressure, channel);

I just realized something that in retrospect is kind of obvious given what I wrote in the previous post: The reason the Teensy is dropping aftertouch messages when I call sendAfterTouch(note, pressure, channel) is that it interprets it as the channel aftertouch command with the extra "cable"...
  3. J

There are, apparently, three ways to send polyphonic aftertouch using the Teensy MIDI libraries: usbMIDI.sendAfterTouch(note, pressure, channel); , usbMIDI.sendAfterTouchPoly(note, pressure, channel);, and usbMIDI.sendPolyPressure(note, pressure, channel);. sendPolyPressure(note, pressure...
  4. J

Using ILI9341_t3.h, tft.begin() causes reboot using Teensyduino 1.59.0 but works fine under 1.58.2.

It looks like the problem is specific to setting the CS pin to 255. If I set it to pin 10 it works normally. (Pin 36 works too, and that doesn't conflict with what I'm already using pin 10 for.) The md5sum of all the ILI9341_t3 source code files is the same from 1.58.2 to 1.59.0, so...
  5. J

Using ILI9341_t3.h, tft.begin() causes reboot using Teensyduino 1.59.0 but works fine under 1.58.2.

I tried recompiling everything in verbose mode -- no warnings. I tried switching back to Arduino 2.3.2. Just like with 2.0.4, I get reboot loops with Teensyduino 1.59.0, everything is fine with 1.58.2. That's weird that you've never gotten the screen to come up with CS grounded. I've been...
  6. J

Yeah, CS is grounded. I didn't notice any compiler warnings. Is there a way to crank up the verbosity in the Arduino IDE?
  7. J

I ran into an issue the other day when I finally gave in to the Arduino IDE asking if I wanted to update to the latest version. Recompiling the project I'm working on under Arduino 2.32, the Teensy to gets stuck in a reboot loop by apparently crashing when initializing the screen with a call to...
Back