Search results

1. S

Issue changing to band limited waveforms

Thanks everyone for your replies. Thanks! This did the trick - I moved the code setting parameters out of the main loop and into the midi cc case bits, so parameters only get updated when the relevant midi cc is sent. All working perfectly now! This does look like it would be better, can I...
  2. S

Thanks - here is the full code. I'm absolutely not a code person, this is all quite new to me. I just set out to create a small, 6 knob synth with some preset sounds I like, and knobs to get some variety, where in the future I can change around what the knobs do/different sounds. So there's...
  3. S

Hi, I'm having a bit of a puzzling issue... I'm having trouble creating a variable to switch between waveforms across all voices. I'm working on an 8 voice polyphonic synth using the Teensy 4.0 with the audio board. It works completely fine with any waveforms except the band limited...
  4. S

"String" range issue

Thanks - I changed it to 1349 to take it to C0 and it's more than good enough for my purposes! I really appreciate the help from you both.
  5. S

"String" range issue

Hmm… your reply suggests it’s not as simple as changing 536 to a different value. Why is a variable length buffer needed? I’m thinking this is going to all be a bit beyond me…
  6. S

"String" range issue

Thanks for your help - I might have some time over the next few days to figure this out. How did you go from 536 to 24.3… to 41.13? Would a simple fix just be to change 536 to the value corresponding to C0, or is it more complicated than that?
  7. S

"String" range issue

Ahh I see… that’s a shame. Is this this a necessary limitation for it to work on the teensy, or is it just how the implementation was done?
  8. S

"String" range issue

Hi everyone, I've been working on a Teensy polyphonic synth, and it's been a great learning experience. I'm really happy with the results, but I've got one last bug I can't seem to figure out. (I should warn that this is my first real coding project, so you may have to speak plainly...) The...
Back