Search results

1. R

Help Needed: Communication Issue between Teensy 4.1 and Teensy 3.2

Hello @thebigg! The text from Teensy 4 is reaching Teensy 3. The problem arises when Teensy 3 sends data to Teensy 4. In this case, Teensy 4 is not receiving the information. I believe I'll have to use a hardware serial interrupt on Teensy 4. I am having trouble configuring this.
  2. R

Hi @defragster . Yes, I kept the same GND. I apologize for not indicating it in the drawing.
  3. R

It is true what you said. My code is quite extensive. I posted here only the most important part to illustrate that I am not able to establish serial communication between two Teensys with two wires (in full-duplex mode). The variable q_encoder is declared as a global variable in the header like...
  4. R

Thanks for the tips! Here are my codes. codeTeensy 3.2 - At each interval, I update the values of the 'q_encoder' variable. After receiving the #f characters from Teensy 4.1, I call the 'q_encoder_leg' function, which writes the current value of the variable to the serial port. #define...
  5. R

Here is my result (serial monitor) that confirms communication with the Teensy 3.6 is working. Every 1 second, I send the message #f through Teensy 4.1. After receiving this data, I need Teensy 3.2 to transmit the data from the "q_encoder" variable. On Teensy 4.1, I can only read data from...
  6. R

Hello forum members, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing a communication issue between two Teensy microcontrollers, and I would greatly appreciate any assistance or insights you can provide. The setup involves a Teensy 4.1 (connected to Serial1) sending data to a Teensy...
Back