Search results

1. D

An update on my GSM/GPS project

Certainly! I can do the CAN code in my sleep. CAN/J1939? I've put it on most of my products since 1997. I'll try to PM you through this forum.
  2. D

Arduino 1.6.0 - any plans to support it?

Confirmed: This version of Teensyduino 1.21 Beta 10 works with Arduino 1.6.1 if extracted from the ZIP file. I've never compiled my project with the verbose options! I'm appalled that printf("%s text %s", "some text", 3, "more text") compiled without errors in the previous version. (integer...
  3. D

I'm on it! I'll give it a quick try today, then may have time for a more detailed look over the weekend.
  4. D

Moderator Edit: Arduino 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 are now officially supported by Teensyduino 1.21. I'll be backing out the upgrade I just did to move the IDE from 1.0.6 to 1.6.0. The Teensyduino that I have does not support 1.6.0. I'm avoiding responsibility by not digging into the problem. Maybe...
  5. D

Audio Library

I'm using a Teensy 3.1 to run a radar module that watches vehicles pass by on a road. I chose this platform over all the other possibilities (Freescale, Microchip, TI, etc) primarily because I was very impressed with the quality of the Audio library and that examples worked out of the box. The...
  6. D

Audio Library

That is good news. I looked at those lines earlier and wondered how the data was retained. I assumed it was a C++ feature! OK - off and running. Thank you.
  7. D

Audio Library

I'm porting some old signal processing code to the Teensy 3.1. Though I have 30+ years of experience using C, C++ is still very new to me which complicates my understanding of the Audio source. I'm trying to measure phase between two audio channels which requires the real and imaginary...
  8. D

ADC library, with support for Teensy 4, 3.x, and LC

Thank you for the pointer. I have both but haven't spent the time with that combination that I have with the others. I'll dig in that direction for a while.
  9. D

I stopped messing with Qt Creator and am back to developing code through the Arduino IDE. Someday the naming conventions will become 2nd nature.
  10. D

Thank you for the prompt reply. At the moment I am working through Qt Creator using the hints that I've found here. Having trouble figuring out if ANDROID_DIR is supplied by a Qt option or if I need to define that myself. I will spend another couple of hours on this before dropping back to safe...
  11. D

This looks great! I apologize for this sidetrack - I'm a very experienced embedded software engineer and am trying to use the Teensy 3.1 as a new product platform. I need a real IDE with USB debugging through the Teensy's own connector. I'll pay a lot for this capability! The forums have not...
  12. D

Teensy 3.1 - where's the detailed datasheet located?

OK - thanks. I'm off and running now.
  13. D

I've seen those, and if I was an Eagle user I'd have this problem solved. The Teensy 3.1 is a 28-pin DIP with what dimension between the outer pins? I suppose I can guess at 0.6 in between the pads for the outer rows.
  14. D

I'd like to layout a new project using the Teensy 3.1 as a starting point but don't see actual dimensions or voltage/current ratings anywhere on the pjrc.com website. Where are they located?
  15. D

Mini T3 BaseBoard for the Teensy 3

I sure would love to purchase this board as the prototype platform for my new project. Or - if it was available in a common format that I could import into a layout that would also work.
Back