Search results

1. A

Teensy 4.1 MQS noise.

I'm building a teensy 4.1 based synth and trying to use the MQS (medium quality sound) as the output. The sound quality is good, but I get a constant background noise/buzz from the output, even when I'm not playing any sounds. Doer anyone have an idea how to solve this?
  2. A

A Diy Polyphonic Synth I built using a Teensy 3.5!

Just wanted to share a synth I designed and built from scratch using a Teensy 3.5 as the main brain. Sound examples and more info can be found in the video! https://youtu.be/lqIDFJwHuvI
  3. A

Here's a 6-voice Polyphonic Synth I built using a Teensy 3.5!

Link to a video Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exk_K2VwGu0 Everything is built and programmed by me, using the teensy audio library. more info and link to the code can be found in the youtube video. Feel free to ask questions! :)
  4. A

can I use a single Midi-port for both midi in and out?

I´m building a synth where I use an old midi keyboard to control a teensy using the schematic on this page. I want to be able to control other synths with the midi controller, so I simply split the signal from the midi out of the controller. I also want to be able to control my synth...
  5. A

Is it possible to overclock Teensy 3.5 beyond 168 MHz?

I want to overclock the Teensy 3.5 above 168MHz (if possible). I've seen some threads that mention that it could be possible, but in the Arduino IDE I do not have the option to choose anything above 168 MHz. Does anybody know how to do it, or if it's possible?
  6. A

Could my current draw measurement really be correct?

I'm currently making a litte project with a teensy 3.2 and a 2.4" ili9341 tft display. I wanted to know the current draw of the circuit so I put the negative lead of a 3.7v lipo battery to the Teensys ground and put my multimeter in series between the positive lead of the battery and the...
  7. A

Simplest way to play short audio clips without SD-card?

Thank you so much! I now successfully converted a couple wav files into .cpp and .h files. However, I get this error when I'm trying to compile my sketch: C:\Users\alber\OneDrive\Dokument\Arduino\Teensy_audio_play\Teensy_audio_play.ino:14:30: fatal error: AudioSampleBloop.h: No such file or...
  8. A

Simplest way to play short audio clips without SD-card?

I want to play short audio files (~1 seconds each) on the teensy 3.2. Audio quality is not very important, but memory efficiency is, since teensy 3.2 has quite limited flash memory and I want to store as many sounds as possible. I have seen the "playMem" in the audio tools, but it requires...
  9. A

Can i get 16-bit stereo audio output with Teensy 3.5 and a UDA1334a?

Can I use the UDA1334a with the Teensy 3.5 to get 16-bit stereo audio output? If so, which pins should i connect between the Teensy and UDA1334a? Is there any other things i should consider when doing this? Any help is appreciated! :)
  10. A

What's the simplest way to make my teensy-synth able to store a few presets?

I'm using a teensy 3.5, mostly using analog potentiometers. I figured EEPROM could be used in some way, but I'm not sure how to implement it. Any idea how it could be done, or some link to where i can read more? :)
  11. A

What's the simplest way to make my teensy-synth able to store a few presets?

I'm currently building a teensy-synth with lots of knobs and I I'd would like to be able to store a couple of presets on it. My Idea is that once a preset is loaded, the parameters shouldn't change unless a knob is turned. Eg if I load a preset with a closed filter, but the filter knob is...
  12. A

Trying to make a FM-synth, but the sine_fm does not modulate enough?

I´m trying to use the `sine_fm´ object to make a fm-synth. But when I run a waveform into the sine_fm object, It doesn´t modulate enough to produce the classic FM sounds I´m looking for. This issue has been discussed before in this thread but it didn´t end in any good fix as far as I can tell...
  13. A

What microcontrollers/boards are compatible with the teensy audio library?

Do you mean that you tried the audio library fork with the Xiao and it didn't work?
  14. A

Do you mean that you tried the audio library fork with the Xiao and it didn't work?
  15. A

I looked up seeeduino. And mostly found results of the seeeduino xiao. Do you think that might work as well? It fits my needs prefectly!
  16. A

Using a rechargeable battery with teensy?

How can I use a battery to power my teensy, that charges while the usb is plugged in? Some stuff i read suggests that you can't have both usb power and battery power. If thats the case, could you have an external power source (not usb) thats powers the teensy and charges the battery?
  17. A

I'm working on some smaller audio projects where a teensy would be a bit overkill. But I really like the teensy audio library and was wondering if there are any smaller/cheaper microcontrollers/boards that will work with the audio library. Preferably something with a built in Dac. Any...
  18. A

Laptop keyboard for midi out control?

I'm building a synth using the teensy 3.2 with the audio library. The synth envelopes are triggerd using usbMidi.setHandleNoteOn(); But currently, I don't have access to a midi-keyboard. So here's my question: Is there any way to use my laptop keyboard as a midi controller for my teensy synth...
  19. A

Help needed with teensy-synth polyphony!

I´m currently building my first digital synth using a teensy 3.2 with the teensy audio library. It´s coming along pretty well but I need help to make it polyphonic. I´ve tried to analyze the code of other polyphonic teensy synths, but since I´m pretty new to coding, I can´t quite figure out...
Back