Search results

1. V

porting schetch 3.6 to 4.1

I use the app to install the library... So I noticed that by changing the scheme the time is increased to read/record the analog signal, but the reading is only 0-50-100% for both signals and not linear. However, the signal is single (max a1=100 and max a2=100) and not added together (max...
  2. V

i use Arduino IDE ver. 2.3.2 CLI: 0.35.3 library: esplora 1.0.1 - hx711_adc 1.2.12 - joystick 2.1.1 on tools i have setting usb type with serial+keyboard+mouse+joystick cpu mhz to 528mhz
  3. V

I tried to load the sketch, inserting in some strings, otherwise it wouldn't pass the check, but the problem remains. The only difference noted is that if I try to calibrate the signal as in the video I can make the signals go with 0-50-100% steps but in a single way and not in a summed way...
  4. V

Hi guys, I have a problem with this mentioned scheme. When I try to calibrate the analog signal (A0 and A1) with the Teensy 3.6 it works correctly but with the 4.1 it doesn't. Compared to the video in the link (video) which is working with teensy 3.6 the LED switching times are much quicker...
Back