Search results

1. D

Audio Effect Delay Pops & Clicks when changing tap times

I inserted two fade objects on each channel of the delayext, so that the new tempo is of a different channel, and by mixing the two channels with a 3ms fade the result is AMAZING. One question, could someone help me create a new delayext object that has less total channels but internally fades...
  2. D

This delay works fine, no clicks! (FINALLY) but I would like to have something similar to this using delayExt object with PSRAM of audioboard. Is this possible?
  3. D

Can this code also work with the external memory on audioshield?
  4. D

Internal ADC on T4, different value using ON/OFF button

After some tests I could see that the values are absolutely random and the behavior is the same as an analogread on a pin not connected. I don't know if this is a library problem or a hardware problem. Anyway it is definitely a bug.
  5. D

can anyone help me? So VREFSH is s useless..
  6. D

Audio Adaptor Rev D. and SD CARD pin.

thanks Paul, it's all clear 👌
  7. D

So I must use the code of Rev C but I have the pin14 free for another use? right? const int chipSelect = 10; SPI.setMOSI(7); SPI.setSCK(14); but I can add an analog read on the PIN 14 for a potentiometer for example?
  8. D

Hi, I am confused about which pins to use for the SD CARD adapter on the Audio Adaptor Rev. D On the PJRC site the pins indicated are: 10,11,12,13 Rev. D 7,10,12,14 Rec. C But I can test my SD CARD on the T4 + Audio Board Rev. D using Rev. C pins (only using Rev. C pins) and it's not...
  9. D

Queue Audio object and i2c issue

Thanks Pete, your suggestions are very helpful... I'm solved!!! :) getsize is #define getsize AUDIO_BLOCK_SAMPLES*2 and adding AudioMemory(256); all works fine!!
  10. D

With this code in loop all the data of queue are unusable so it's not a solution :( if(queue_left.available() > 0) { queue_left.readBuffer(); queue_left.freeBuffer(); } if(queue_right.available() > 0) { queue_right.readBuffer(); queue_right.freeBuffer(); } This is what I...
  11. D

Thanks Pete, now the button for queue works but only because your code don't update anything on display... using the readBuffer() it seems to work, I'll update you soon .. Thank u
  12. D

If u want to try the sketch it works without a display connected, you need a button and audio in out...
  13. D

Nothing... the same issue.. The CPU is 0.12% ...is a T4, I don't think that is too busy, there is something wrong in the queue object about i2c, not what we do with queue data I think.. Thanks Pete for your help, it's very appreciated! :) Is there anything else i can try?
  14. D

Added and I have the same issue :( #include <Bounce2.h> #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> AudioInputI2S line_in; //xy=156,246 AudioAnalyzePeak peak1; //xy=590,456 AudioRecordQueue...
  15. D

The display is an example, I have the same issue with a multiplexer (instead of the display), like MCP23017. If a put a simply mcp.digitalRead(0) (for only one pin) the queue goest to freeze. I can add a lot of objects, functions, activities and all works fine but if I have a i2c stream I have...
  16. D

This code is only an example, my real project works fine for record and play BUT not if a i2c stream is active… It’s not a problem of buffer but something else..
  17. D

Queue Audio object and i2c issue Hi, i have a stranger issue with the queue audio object and i2c components in my T4 and Audio Shield rev D project. When begin the queue while a i2c display (or multiplexer or anything) is working the audio stream is stopped and the queue object don't works...
  18. D

How to disable DSE SRE on T4?

I'm looking for a code to disable DSE and SRE for a pin (13 in my case) of the T.4 can you help me? Thank u
  19. D

it's the same in t4 and t4.1
  20. D

Yes but the value is fixed even after a long time (about 10 minutes), value = 35 instead of 1000
  21. D

I have a problem.. I have totally different values form internal ADC if I reboot T4 by ON/OFF button or after an sketch update by usb. I don't not why. It are totally different! value = adc->analogRead(ADC_INTERNAL_SOURCE::VREFSH); the value is around 1000 after a sketch update. the value...
  22. D

T4 Voltage sensing / battery

Hi, I’m searching the virtual pin in T4 to read the voltange input vreef link the virtual pins 71 in T 3.6 and 39 in T3 Can u help me? Thank u Dani
  23. D

T4 Voltage sensing / battery

Hi, I’m searching the virtual pin in T4 to read the voltange input vreef link the virtual pins 71 in T 3.6 and 39 in T3 Can u help me? Thank u Dani
  24. D

Stereo Plate Reverb for Teensy4.x

Is it possibile to ad a shimmer in this amazing reverb? It should be amazing!!
  25. D

Limits of delay effect in audio library

what's the part nr. of this kind of PSRAM? I'm very interested.. the F-RAM is very expensive..
  26. D

Stereo Plate Reverb for Teensy4.x

can it work for T 3.6 also?
  27. D

Recording Stereo Audio to SD Card

How can I play the raw file stereo? The play object is mono..
  28. D

T 4.1 + MEMORY EXPANSION CHIP for queue object

Hi, it's possibile to use the memory expansion chip in T4.1 for a largest queue audio object with audio library available actually ? It should be amazing fo a real time recording and play sampler! Thank u Dani
  29. D

CY15B104Q-SXI or CY15B104QN-50SXI for DELAY_EXT?

Hi, it's available a new version of the memory chip CY15B104Q-SXI called CY15B104QN-50SXI that have a faster freq (50mhz) and the price is lower than previous version (40mhz). It's possibile to use this new version with the standard code for DELAY EXT and CY15B104Q? Thank u Dani
  30. D

T3.6 + audio board glitching at AUDIO_BLOCK_SAMPLES 64

44.100 and 128 have a terrible latency for a good use in a real time audio process so 64 is acceptable but 128 it's impossible to use..
  31. D

Someone can help us?
  32. D

The glitches and digital clip are always present and more evidence by headphone and speaker ..
  33. D

I know but it's fixed now... and it's a different problem.. Let me know :) Thank u
  34. D

I can confirm that the problem is present on macOS only, in Windows (7 in my test) all works fine! Any suggestion? Thank u
  35. D

nothing, I'm testing a code without audio objects and I have the same problem... on macOS Catalina. #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> //...
  36. D

Hi, I'm testing my T3.6 and audio adaptor board (rev C) but I have a lot of glitching and digital click if the AUDIO_BLOCK_SAMPLES is set to 64, at 128 works fine. It's possibile to solve? It's more important to have a less audio_block for me because the audio editing is more fast and...
  37. D

Audio Shield lino out x 4 by OP-AMP

Hi, do u have suggestions for a schematic op-amp amplifier x4 db working for the output of Teensy Audio Shield... TL074 ic is the best way? Is there a schematic example available for this? Thank u Dani
  38. D

CMSIS 5.6.0 DSP 1.6 on T3.6

Hi, how can I install CMSIS 5.6.0 DSP 1.6 on my teensy 3.6? can u help me? https://github.com/ARM-software/CMSIS_5 Thank u
  39. D

Teensy 4.0 As a Live Vocal Processor?

I can't compile correctly... how can i update CMSIS DSP?
  40. D

Teensy Audio Shield Serial Ram - chip compatibility question

There is a working code for DelayExt and IS62WVS5128GBLL? Would be great:)
  41. D

T3.2 - USB detection?

it’s perfect but is always true after the first plug of USB (computer, if it’s a power supply stay false). It’s perfect but can’t recognise when is disconnected after the first connection..
  42. D

T3.2 - USB detection?

Works fine but if i unplug the USB cable "if (usb_configuration)" stay true... it's possible to reset without power off?
  43. D

T3.2 - USB detection?

Hi, it's possible to know if the USB is connected or not to T3.2? I hope that it's possible to know for make a specific code if is connected to the USB or by battery. Thank u Dan
  44. D

My audio.h fork - Tape delay, FM waveform input, granular effect and more

I'm testing your audio object and it's grate! how can I calculate the delay time in ms? in your code the delay time is in samples.. Thank you Dani
  45. D

Are there someone that can help me to make a tape_delay ext object using AUDIO_MEMORY_CY15B104? :)
  46. D

News about tape delay for delay_ext object?
  47. D

it's possibile to add this feature to a delay_ext object?
  48. D

Something new about this? It will be great!!
  49. D

Audio Sample Rate: how to change from 44100 Hz (44117.65 Hz) to 48000?

there are are a lot of noises using setI2SFreq(48000); without this it works (i can see 16 bit 48khz on pc) but sometimes there are clicks... so it's far to acceptable :(
Back