Search results

1. H

NEW: GC9A01A Display driver for Teensy 3.x and Teensy 4.x

This library is fantastic for fast display with GC9A01 screens. Has anyone had any success in getting this driver to work in LVGL with DMA?
  2. H

Teensy 3.2 Serial1 and Serial3

Thanks guys. I'll try using Serial2 and see if the code works. It is using the transmit enable on a different pin for an RS485 transceiver. It's just odd as exactly the same code works on Serial3 and not on Serial1. I'll pull the serial code out and post it here. When it's running on Serial3...
  3. H

Teensy 3.2 Serial1 and Serial3

I've just got back from trying to figure out why the Serial1 is behaving differently to Serial3 with identical code (except of course the reference to Serial1 and Serial3). With Serial3, I can read write bytes exactly as I should be able to. If I change the reference to Serial1 and wire my rs485...
  4. H

Teensy 3.1 and CAN Bus

Just in case anyone else wanted to be able to detect the presence of the RTR bit being set in a received packet, the add an rtr element to the CAN_message type in the FlexCAN.h as shown: typedef struct CAN_message_t { uint32_t id; // can identifier uint8_t ext; // identifier is extended...
  5. H

Teensy 3.1 and CAN Bus

G'day, does anyone know if the current library has any option to send a message with the RTR bit turned on? I can see that the filter has the option to set the RTR bit, but i can't see any way to send a message with it or check if a message had it without the filter. Cheers
Back