Search results

1. K

HackPOD : A smartphone powered by the Teensy 3.1

Thanks. Will update the specifications. A big thank You.
  2. K

We've just launched at Indiegogo. Visit us at https://igg.me/at/hackpod Grab the Early birds before they run out.
  3. K

It will do everything your Teensy does. Plus it will make it compact and portable. It eliminates the need of a computer monitor to log your data. It can even be connected to Raspberry Pi Zero and make it even powerful if your project needs a high dose of processing and number crunching. Simply...
  4. K

It does for the most part. It requires an extra Atsha204 Chip. We modified our SD slot connections in such a way that it is compatible with SD/SDIO including Electric IMP. Check the schematics from our website for details.
  5. K

The Display resolution is 320x240 and the controller is SSD1289. But for the consumer model we are planning to get the 480x320 res. screen and ILI9488 controller Yes I does. Yes. There is a reason. We wanted SDIO cards to be compatible too. That is the only reason for opting a full SD card...
  6. K

Hi, We made a cool little thing called HackPOD. HackPOD is based on the Teensy 3.1. The consumer model would be updated to Teensy 3.2 and more aesthetic look of the device. HackPOD features an integrated 3.2" touchscreen TFT, SD/SDIO card slot, an in-built protoboard and SMT space and a...
  7. K

T3.1 Components usage

Thanks !! @johnyfp ... you saved me some head-scratching time.
  8. K

Project : LCD + Teensy + SDIO + RF breakboard module

Yes ... whats wrong with that ... components are hard to find and is only feasible if bought in bulk.
  9. K

Project : LCD + Teensy + SDIO + RF breakboard module

I am planning to build a PCB with T3.1 components (by desoldering most parts). I am also currently new to PCB design. HIGHLIGHTS: I intend to run the hardware on a 3.7 Li-ion 1020mAh battery. Q: Do I need BOTH the dual diodes ?(or one or none) I intend to run a 37 pin touch+lcd and an RF...
  10. K

T3.1 Components usage

How about if I say I'm making a single pcb Lcd screen(iteadstudio) + wifi(SDIO) + teensy project(I don't know if this qualifies as a clone !! :p) and would be highly interested to know these things since I'm new to soldering and was thinking of de-soldering components off the teensy board to my...
  11. K

T3.1 Components usage

Thanks for the answers but these questions are still left to be answered : Can Anyone tell me the package and vendor of the diode and fuse used in T3.1 board? Are the resistor, capacitor & ferrite pads use in T3.1 kemet reflow type ? :p
  12. K

T3.1 Components usage

Can Anyone tell me the package and vendor of the diode and fuse used in T3.1 board? Are the resistor, capacitor & ferrite pads use in T3.1 kemet reflow type ? Also,is it possible to HAND solder and de-solder(with solder wick) the 4mm version of the Mini54 chip ? Lastly,it would be helpful if...
Back