Search results

1. C

send RAW ethernet message with Teensy 4.1 and FNET

I got my board with the ethernet interface back and started with a few tests. First the current library with IPV6 configuration platformio.ini [env:teensy41] platform = teensy board = teensy41 framework = arduino lib_deps = https://github.com/ssilverman/QNEthernet.git build_flags = -D...
  2. C

Yes, PlatformIO is not connected to the Git version, it will display an update if the lib version counts up. I had some problems including the QNEthernet-lib in the lib/ directory of the PlatformIO project and I got it working via the library system of PlatformIO. The path and build system of...
  3. C

Hi, I generated a test project and integrated via platform.io library manager <QNEthernet> 0.14.0-snapshot. [env:teensy41] platform = teensy board = teensy41 framework = arduino lib_deps = ssilverman/QNEthernet@^0.14.0-snapshot I got the following warning during installation: Library...
  4. C

Teensy 4.1 Debug Mod Project

If the JTAG connections from the processor to the programmer controller would be connected via 0ohm resistors then the connection could be easily detached and reattached to a JTAG header (in conjunction with jumpers to reenable to programmer controller). Some LPCexpresso boards used to have such...
  5. C

Well you are my hero! I'm lacking on Ethernet hardware right now since I gave my board to a colleague for testing the software on a rack. But I will try to compile the new implementation and try to follow the calls. Is it integrated in the library manager or should I download it from the repo...
  6. C

"since IPv6 lacks on examples and implementations on embedded devices as far as the internet searches are telling me" Well I have to correct myself. I found examples for the lwip-stack (for the esp8266 controller): https://www.keithh.com/network/ipv6-setup-esp8266/...
  7. C

Hi vjmuzik, thank you for the offer to help with sending raw messages together with the FNET stack. For the moment I have no favorite stack. Since I had a lot of effort to get IPv6 UDP working I thought to add a raw message would be easier than to get IPv6 working with the lwip stack (that has...
  8. C

Thank you very much shawn for your quick adaption. I was some days off and will try the function as soon as possible. It seems that this function (send and receive raw messages) will not be available in the FNET stack (very easily)...
  9. C

Thank you very much for the adoption of the feature request. If I may help you with code or testing don't hesitate to ask. In one or two months this project will ramp up again and I will have this "time thing" for a couple of weeks. And a student supports the IPv6 task at the moment. He may...
  10. C

Thank you very much for your reply and the schematics! I do not see any blinking. I can detach the JTAG connection from the MKL02 with jumpers. And I can program the teensy board with set jumpers. So far, so good. When I find the time I will double check all connections. There are those...
  11. C

It is my goal to send IPv6 packets and additionally to send RAW packets. The IPv6 UDP messages are used for other data (related to the PTP timestamp but not for the PTP service itself). I want to use the RAW packets for the PTPv2 protocol, since it is located outside of the IP-layer...
  12. C

Hi, my task is to use the ethernet interface of the Teensy 4.1. So far, so good, there is an implementation with the FNET stack and with the lwip stack. Let's go deeper into my requirements: use IPv6 and send receive UDP messages implement PTPv2 communication and send/receive raw messages the...
  13. C

I tried to establish a J-Tag debug connection according to the work of Spencez. Good job on that! I really like the flex PCB! I used a break out board fitting to the MKL02 chip. It was unsoldered from the teensy board, put on the break out board und reconnected to the teensy pcb. So far I can...
Back