Search results

1. X

ILI9488_t3 - Support for the ILI9488 on T3.x and beyond...

Many thanks for the quick response, it does indeed compile now :)
  2. X

ILI9488_t3 - Support for the ILI9488 on T3.x and beyond...

I'm getting the following errors when I try to compile this for Teensy 3.2: C:\....\libraries\ILI9488_t3-master\ILI9488_t3.cpp:185:33: error: variable or field 'setFrameBuffer' declared void void ILI9488_t3::setFrameBuffer(RAFB *frame_buffer) ^...
  3. X

ILI9163C 128x128 TFT driver

Many thanks, this does work with the DC line connected to a hardware CS pin and the CS line connected to any digital pin. It is also much faster than the library which I was previously using!
  4. X

Thanks for this, I have tried it out and it does indeed fail to compile with the following error: C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TFT_ILI9163C-SPIN-version\TFT_ILI9163C.cpp:64:28: error: 'class SPINClass' has no member named 'kinetisk_spi' _pkinetisk_spi = _pspin->kinetisk_spi()...
  5. X

I'm currently using this library on a Teensy 3.2 to control an ILI9163C-based display. It's working perfectly, however my project requires the use of 5 of these displays. It looks as though this won't be possible on Teensy, as there are only 5x CS/DC pins available (9,10,15,20,21). Is this a...
  6. X

USART on Teensy 3.2

Yes, removing pinMode() sorted this. I am now receiving the data. However, I'm not quite getting what I expect! The data generally follows what I've previously seen on a logic analyzer, however it doesn't seem to show the full packet. I have tried playing with the serial modes, it seems that...
  7. X

USART on Teensy 3.2

Hi Paul, I tried your method using the code I posted above, this does cause the unit to generate packets of data as expected, however the Teensy does not seem to be accepting them. I am using serial 3, with the communication coming in on pin 7. I had to set pinMode(7,INPUT);, as it appeared to...
  8. X

USART on Teensy 3.2

Hi Kurt, thanks for the reply. To answer your points: a) The waveforms in my post above are from ym logic analyzer. The CLK is a 500KHz wave, so I guess 500KHz. I have played around with the frequency of this, and the frequency of the serial data received does change to suit. It seems that we...
  9. X

USART on Teensy 3.2

Hi Paul, This is uncanny! I had literally just finished writing code to that effect! #define cs_pin 6 // serial 3 rx 7 // serial 3 tx 8 #define clock_pin 10 //definitions #define inverter_msg_length 100 //global variables int inverter_msg[inverter_msg_length]={0}; int inverter_byte=0; void...
  10. X

USART on Teensy 3.2

Hi all, I'm currently working on a project in which I'm trying to communicate with a motor control unit over what appears to be a unique protocol. I've made a long post on my progress in a thread here: https://openinverter.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=205 To summarise, this unit is...
Back