Search results

1. V

Troubleshooting "dead" Teensy 4.1

The code I developed is quite long so I will post a few important passages. This is how I declare Ethernet: This is how I read the ethernet (I read the data sent from the Client): This is how I send the data: It will be sent randomly as if I pressed the button. (when I // this line goes...
  2. V

Troubleshooting "dead" Teensy 4.1

Hi everybody. I use Timer1 on Teensy 4.1 to control stepper motors by pushing pulses. And I use the Ethernet Module via SPI port (10,11,12,13) and open a SocketServer. When receiving data from the Client it is normal, when sending data from Teensy to the Client it crashes. I have noticed that...
  3. V

Is it possible to connect the usb2 port on Teensy 4.1 to the computer? I have tried b

Thank you. I just started my project with Teensy but have very little tutorials on it. I have to fake ip here because the ip package of Vietnam is blocked without knowing why.
  4. V

Is it possible to connect the usb2 port on Teensy 4.1 to the computer? I have tried b

Is it possible to connect the usb2 port on Teensy 4.1 to the computer? I have tried but it's failed.
Back