Search results

1. P

Teensy 4.1 DAC Output

I just cant believe this...for f.. sake
  2. P

I2S pins - Teensy 3.6

no offense, but please don't high-jack other 's people threads, this looks like a question on it's own I mean for the same effort load, you'd write your own post
  3. P

change I2S BCK ratio ?

thanks I remember at the time, the jitter was really random, so let's hope my problem was related to that -> can you post the link where you ordered the board ? I suspect mine could have other issues I'll let you know, when I find some time to get back to this thanks a lot for your devotion man
  4. P

I2S pins - Teensy 3.6

nice, can't wait to trye this out, great article !!!
  5. P

change I2S BCK ratio ?

yeah I thought about doing that too thanks
  6. P

change I2S BCK ratio ?

sorry mate, I admit I have a negative attitude, but I wrote a game engine, once, well in the end, after 2 years of hard work, I still had no game I don't want to dig in something I bought, who's supposed to help me and do the work for me it's like asking a concept artist to debug photoshop...
  7. P

change I2S BCK ratio ?

I have added > 800 buffers, adding more did not improve the output and I soldered the FMT0 pads
  8. P

change I2S BCK ratio ?

thanks for trying to help
  9. P

change I2S BCK ratio ?

ok thanks for lighting the way, dude ;-) people think that reading the manual is an easy task, t's not lazyness, I am just not an english person, some datasheet are not always easy to figure - I'll make a real PCB, eurocards are "meh" in term of soldering - I'll try ordering another chip...
  10. P

change I2S BCK ratio ?

sorry about that I keep editing my posts while the delete button gets clicked (FFOX issue maybe) , so I have to rewrite my whole post again I preferred the previous forum, this one if really doddgy
  11. P

Fast Convolution Filtering with Teensy 4.0 and audio board

Hello, can you have a look at this one ? https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/59383-change-I2S-BCK-ratio?p=229944#post229944 I have jitter in the DOUT of a PCM1802, maybe it's the same issue, I'll try adding resistors too can you post the schematic of your wiring to the PCM1808 ? thanks
  12. P

change I2S BCK ratio ?

while fig 23 and 25 clearly display 20 and 24 bits per frame btw I use a PCM1802 I hate these discusions, I am more interested in how this can be fixed, I put a lot of work on the appliance I am building and so a lot of faith in that teensy board yet I find myself digging the dirt once more...
  13. P

change I2S BCK ratio ?

I DID RTFM, check the image below, afaik its 24 clock bits per channel -> 48 in total, not 64 - I ordered a PCM1808 meanwhile,I fiddled around again with the PCM1802, - I checked everything, managed to have a better input signal, allocated more audio memory - I figured I forgot the FMT0...
  14. P

change I2S BCK ratio ?

as for the RPI Zero W solution, audio works nice, even able to use pure data and of course it cant be connected to my router via wlan0, maybe I broke the device when I soldered a header on it so I can't really embed it in my instrument why is it so god damn hard to DSP the s.. of an audio...
  15. P

change I2S BCK ratio ?

just checked the I2S code in the audio library, I think I am going to give up on teensy, I waste alot of time just making things work I'll se wht I can do with a RPI zero instead pfffff
  16. P

change I2S BCK ratio ?

if I manage to make it work :-)
  17. P

change I2S BCK ratio ?

Hello, I try to use a PCM1802 and I noticed that the output was sliced, the data coming in are sliced too (parts are missing, DOUT is outputing nothing here and there) so I checked the BCK signal and I noticed that the teensy (3.6) outputs 32 clocks of each L/R channel (LRCK) while the...
  18. P

I2S pins - Teensy 3.6

Ok, I found it indeed MCLK 11 Audio Master Clock, 11.29 MHz BCLK 9 Audio Bit Clock, 1.41 or 2.82 MHz LRCLK 23 Audio Left/Right Clock, 44.1 kHz DIN 22 Audio Data from Teensy to Audio Shield DOUT 13 Audio Data from Audio Shield to Teensy
  19. P

I2S pins - Teensy 3.6

Hello, I try to figure - the i/o pins used on the Teensy 3.6 for I2S so I can plug my own chip to it - do I need to modify input_i2s.cpp, considering that the chips I looked at don't have the same I2S pins chips : PCM1802 pins : LRCK FSYNC DOUT BCK SCKI (this one supposed to match LRCK...
  20. P

20Mz PWM on a teensy ?

yeah just realized that now :-) with 4 chanels, I get 50MPs
  21. P

20Mz PWM on a teensy ?

ok I plugged my saleae 16 and found an option to set it to 100MS/s, now I get 20 Mhz I feel stupid :-)
  22. P

20Mz PWM on a teensy ?

ok with the scope the signal goes to 2 Mz and 48Mz with digitalWriteFast thanks gys maybe Saleae cant go that fast becos of the usb port
  23. P

20Mz PWM on a teensy ?

it works while the previous code freezes the teensy but I now reach 4mhz I try to find where to raise the saleae sampling rate
  24. P

20Mz PWM on a teensy ?

I cant find an option for that
  25. P

20Mz PWM on a teensy ?

Hello, I try to generate a 20mh 50% duty cycle signal on the teensy 3.6 I can barely achieve 6Mhz, which is weird, since the teensy runs at 240Mhz anyone sees something wrong with my code ? thanks for your help #define MCLK 9 void setup() { pinMode(MCLK, OUTPUT); CORE_PIN9_CONFIG =...
  26. P

capacitorss for adc dac ?

dont waste your time just fried the teensy checking out for something better than that piece of shit
  27. P

power 3.6 with 9V+5v reg

it worked a couple of times, alternatin between usb and 5v battery power now right after programming the teensy, I unplugged the usb, plugged the battery, nothing replugged the usb, and the teensy appears to be fried, no usb device detected anymore just wasted money and time on that shit...
  28. P

power 3.6 with 9V+5v reg

power teensy 3.6 with 9V+5v reg Hello, I want to power the teensy, with 9v bat behind a 5v regulator do I have to cut some trace on the PCB? regards
  29. P

capacitorss for adc dac ?

Hello everyone, I had found a neat "recommended" schematic about the caps/res to use if I did not purchase any audio shield but I cant find it anymore :-( I plan to use the output of a guitar , I know the pickups dont output much voltage natively, hence the high impedance of guitar amps but...
  30. P

fft ifft ?

ok, then awesome, I'll have a look sheers mate
  31. P

fft ifft ?

??? what ?? why ? most wav samples are 44khz 8/16 bits most MCU ADC are 12 bits what does this have to do with anything ?
  32. P

fft ifft ?

I want to do more than just display a spectrum on a lcd I use puretdata so far and no way you could do ifft without the real/img data the magnitude/phase , for my needs, is useless (besides, afaik, fft in teensy audio library does not contain the phase, and there is no ifft either) I modify...
  33. P

fft ifft ?

hello, just found this one https://github.com/mozanunal/SimpleDSP/wiki/FFT-IFFT I managed to build it so I was wondering why there were no ifft in teensy ? and why is the fft in teensy not giving real/img part ? regards
Back