Search results

1. T

Uploading "bigger programs" with Platformio to T4.1 switches between working and not

Hello Paul, thank you! I was using " Version 2.2" (latest), but changed the line r = teensy_write(buf, write_size, first_block ? 5.0 : 0.5); to r = teensy_write(buf, write_size, first_block ? 5.0 : 10); and now it works. Only research I did in your code was seeing that int...
  2. T

Uploading "bigger programs" with Platformio to T4.1 switches between working and not

Uploading "bigger programs" with Platformio to T4.1 switches between working and not Hello, Uploading for example the "blink" works every time. If I upload a bigger program (394240 bytes) the first time it works, the second time the teensy gets stuck in "program" mode, then it works again...
  3. T

non blocking Ethernet.begin() with cable disconnected & static IP ?

Hello, I know it is an old thread, but "now" (I don't know when it was added), with NativeEthernet, you can use Ethernet.begin(mac,0,0) which does not block (even without ethernet cable) and takes around 5 millis to run (on T4.1). After that you can use Ethernet.linkStatus() to know the...
  4. T

Using Teensy 4.1 on Platform IO, getting "Warning: Serial8 is not declared"

Hello Beermat, I had set board = teensy41 in all projects except the one where I wanted to use Serial8. Thank you :D Kind regards, Mtjs.
  5. T

Hello Paul, Thank you for testing, I wanted to be sure it was a PlatformIO problem, not something I forgot to add to my code. Kind regards, Mtjs.
  6. T

Hello, Using Teensy 4.1 on Platform IO, getting "Warning: Serial8 is not declared" Serial7 works, but Teensy4.0 also has Serial7. Is this a PlatformIO problem, or a Library problem? "packages/framework-arduinoteensy@1.155.0/cores/teensy4/HardwareSerial.h" has "extern HardwareSerial Serial8;"...
  7. T

Running Ubuntu in a Virtualbox on windows 10 slow Teensy detection

I already use Platformio :) It is the detection of the USB devices in the Virtual machine (Virtualbox) that is slow.
  8. T

Running Ubuntu in a Virtualbox on windows 10 slow Teensy detection

Hello, I have a slow Linux machine where I normally compile Teensy code on. Hence the compile time is slow, but the upload is fast. My idea was to run Linux on my Windows 10 machine in Virtualbox to speed up compile times, which are way faster, but the upload takes 8 seconds due to slow...
  9. T

Arduino CLI And IDE now Released - Teensy Supported!

Hello Paul, It seems platformio had it all figured out already, so I went with that. Thanks for the teensies. :)
  10. T

Arduino CLI And IDE now Released - Teensy Supported!

Hello Paul, I see that the Teensy 3.2 is detected by arduino-cli as FQBN Port ID Board Name /dev/ttyACM0 16c0:0483 unknown Is there a way to make arduino-cli download all supporting files by adding an url to the "cli-config.yml" file, as...
  11. T

[ MINI54TAN purpose ]

So to be sure: the MKL04Z32 is only needed to flash your program onto the MK20. After that you can disconnect it and your program will keep running on the MK20? Thank you.
Back