Search results

1. F

[photo needed] How to make a midi controller with 16 analog inputs using Teensy LC!

I'm somewhat familiar with arrays and loops from doing a bit of learning (relatively simple) game development, but looking at code I didn't write personally can be a bit of a headspin still. I'll save that code from the thread and have a proper look through it until I understand it better...
  2. F

[photo needed] How to make a midi controller with 16 analog inputs using Teensy LC!

Thanks, wouldn't have figured this out just from scouring through the code repeatedly. oddson: Thanks for the information, and offer of a solution. I'm certainly interested. Haha, yep I'm aware of over ambition when it comes to new projects. This will in fact be my second midi controller...
  3. F

I've just taken an interest in building a midi controller as I need one with a whole bunch of pots, so this thread caught my eye. I have extremely limited coding experience, so this will be super helpful. Cheers! However, I've been wondering a couple of things. Please bear with my newb-ishness...
Back