Search results

1. E

Issues using Xbee Series 3

Hi All, I'm trying to get my two teensy LC units to communicate via a series 3 xbee, https://www.sparkfun.com/products/15126. My first test was to have one connected via XCTU, API mode and Digimesh, and send data back and forth. They do create a network however they get stuck at the "Not timely...
  2. E

Serial Print Not Working After Snooze deepSleep

In the loop in the code above I copied from that file to try and do it.
  3. E

Serial Print Not Working After Snooze deepSleep

I got sleep working thank you to the awesome people on this forum. However when it wakes up from a DS3231 RTC it refuses to print to the Serial monitor. The Serial Monitor rapidly flips between connected and disconnected. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong while trying to print...
  4. E

Unable to wake Teensy LC using Snooze

The 1.48 downgrade worked! I'll look into 1.50 when that comes out as like neurofun said that is a better idea. However I just needed to check that it works as I have to finish the rest of the project until I put it into use.
  5. E

Sadly this did not fix it either. Where would I get an old version of TD? I am using 1.49
  6. E

I connected 21 and 22 to GND(1 pin further from the two) and unplugging to create the rising edge. The on board still did not blink when this happen. It does blink when it boots since I added that to the code.
  7. E

I'm having issues waking my teensy LC using the sleep_all_wakeups. I commented out all but the digital wakeups and added a serial output at the start of setup to make sure that the current code is running on the board. I manually connect pin 21 or 22 to the 3.3v pin. When I boot it, I manually...
  8. E

Teensy LC I2C communication issues

I reran the default basic scanner and it prints nothing
  9. E

Ok I think I solved it. Seemed to be a code issue with provided Teensy code. Using Wire.read for the while loop would read 0 the default value. Instead I switched Wire.receive with Wire.read(the updated version I've found out) and it worked! Seemed to solely a code issue. I was able to remove...
  10. E

Yeah, I took the pic too early. See the edit for that exact issue. Here it is updated. Still no change, it gets caught in the while loop reading "0" forever.
  11. E

Once I get the FRAM running I actually have the breakout for the DS3231 sitting next me. Maybe it would solve both issues potentially. Edit: I measure 3.3v when I use my voltmeter on the VCC and GND pins. Not sure how soldering the board would change that tho.
  12. E

Bread board. Teensy was pre-soldered and I soldered the FRAM breakout board Edit: I was messing around before the photo. Currently it looks almost the same. Except I run the VCC and GND to the red and blue rails and connect the breakout to them via the rail
  13. E

So I added a two 2k resistors each connecting the SDA and SCL pins(On the Teensy LC) to the VCC(3.3v). Sadly I only have 2k and 5k resistors. However I saw no change when running the master writer program
  14. E

I was in the wrong folder, found it. It is the same file I mentioned running in my first response to you.
  15. E

I don't have a i2c_t3 folder at this path ".\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\"
  16. E

I had tried that previously. However the data sheet indicated that it defaults to all low via pull down resistors. When retested connecting all to GND no change occurred.
  17. E

I ran the i2c_t3 basic_scanner and nothing happened on the serial monitor. I hadn't previously, but nothing changed when I set the clock speed. The data sheet says standard mode supports 100kHz(it's max for std mode). But when I manually set the clock no change occurred. Edit: Added code //...
  18. E

I'm trying to get my TeensyLC to communication with the FRAM chip on Adafruits website(Details here). I used a slightly modified master_writer code (below) to try and test a read, write, and re-read in a loop. However it never seems to work as it gets stuck after printing "Reading from address"...
Back