Search results

1. T

[photo needed] How to make a midi controller with 16 analog inputs using Teensy LC!

Everything compiled and thank you for creating both CC events and note on/note off. This will take me a couple of weeks to actually build. I will post the results because as a musician, this is a midi controller I would be very interested in building to control my DAW, i.e. Cantabile, Reaper...
  2. T

[photo needed] How to make a midi controller with 16 analog inputs using Teensy LC!

You absolutely ROCK. Thank you very much. I should have this build done in a week or so and I will post here...
  3. T

So, another question. Can you provide additional code that would incorporate three sixteen channel mux - two for analog )pot) input and one for digital(pushbutton) input? Thanks.
  4. T

Thank you very much for the code. It did compile successfully the first time. Now on to the hardwire portion...
  5. T

Let me also add doing the above example all on Midi channel 1.
  6. T

Can you provide example code with 2+ multiplexers? For example, use your example above for 16 analog inputs with one multiplexer and add a second multiplexer for 16 digital inputs, so on and so forth. Thanks for your help in advance. Cheers.
Back