Search results

1. M

Read 24bits of information from external device

Yes, that's correct. For the raw data transfer, and for the SPI.
  2. M

Thank you Paul, for giving me something to pursue. I will check out the TDM protocol in the audio library. For reference, the ADC I'm interfacing with is the AD4134 https://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/data-sheets/ad4134.pdf I am programming the ADC to operate in slave mode...
  3. M

I am interfacing with an ADC that transmits a bitstream, at a regular interval, triggered by an external source. The operative connections between my Teensy 4.1 and said ADC are: ODR = output data rate 10Hz to 1.496MHz. This is generated by the Teensy 4.1 DCLK = ODR * (data frame size + 6)...
  4. M

Teensy 4.1 with AD4134

Nominal Animal, your suggestion proved to be wise and has resolved my issue. Thank you for your help! I hope I can someday help someone else the way you helped me. PaulS, thanks for your tips as well, they were a great sanity check and kept me from giving up.
  5. M

Teensy 4.1 with AD4134

No problem Nominal Animal; these are good components to have in hand anyway and the investment is minor. I’m at a dead end regarding my troubleshooting so your suggestion is an avenue I’m willing to explore.
  6. M

Teensy 4.1 with AD4134

I will try your suggestion of swapping out the bidirectional shifter for a unidirectional one. Mouser sells an evaluation board for the TXU0304, TXU0204, and TXU0104 which is now on its way to me. Thank you for your insight.
  7. M

Teensy 4.1 with AD4134

I am indeed scoping the pins that you describe, and R112 is also mounted. I've checked that the grounds across all three systems (ADC eval board, Teensy, and level shifter board) are common, and as are the different supply voltage levels. In a troubleshooting step I attempted to run the...
  8. M

Teensy 4.1 with AD4134

Thank you, @PaulS, for the suggestion. I've looked through the datasheet and it doesn't indicate additional setup. I also scoped the first 2 seconds of the SPI lines after evaluation software bootup, and the only activity is a read of every register on the ADC. I am now powering the Teensy and...
  9. M

Teensy 4.1 with AD4134

Hello PJRC community. I am attempting to interface the Teensy 4.1 with the evaluation board for the AD4134. The pertinent hardware datasheets are: Teensy 4.1: https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/IMXRT1060RM_rev2.pdf AD4134 evaluation board...
Back