Search results

1. M

[queued] Loop pedal with procedurally generated beats.

OK thanks for the tip, I will try that!
  2. M

OK, so theoretically, I should not have any problems playing at least 8 mono files, a loop, and even record on top of a loop, as long as I work a bit more on the code?
  3. M

Thanks! I will see if I can implement this at some point. I just need to finish my master thesis first. Do you know, if I use a Teensy 4.1 with multiple SD cards, if it would manage to read and write to them simultaneously? I would like to add sampled drumsound playback. Or, if I would load...
  4. M

Thank you! I will definitely try to update my looper code with the queue object. I was actually looking into that originally, but was struggling to make it work properly. Would you happen to have a link to some example code implementing it? The envelope in the audio library seemed to only be...
  5. M

If by devices you mean the other pedal in the background, its just an Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Reverb. The guitar runs through it before the loop pedal input, and it is not required, just there to make the sound a bit more interesting. It is possible to have fx on the input both pre and post...
  6. M

I Forgot to add a picture! Sorry.
  7. M

I just finnished a school assignment in a Human-Computer Interaction course, where I am looking at new ways to make instrument practice more engaging. I made a loop pedal that: Generates random rythms based on pre-made distribution templates, using a "picking without replacement" algortihm...
  8. M

Loop pedal - Glitchy sounds when recording Raw to SD card from Audio Adapter Shield

OK, I can confirm that installing the 0.59.3 board package fixed the issue. Thank you so much h4yn0nnym0u5e! I will take the repo private for some time while I work on the project, then I will make it public again when it is finished. If anyone needs to have a look at the code, please let me...
  9. M

Loop pedal - Glitchy sounds when recording Raw to SD card from Audio Adapter Shield

OK thank you so much for the advice. Will let you know if it helped!
  10. M

Thank you so much for the answer. I will definitely try with the beta 3 version and see if that helps, and also bigger buffer. On the first recording, there has indeed never been any playback of a wavefile yet (drum sounds are synthesis based). If I start recording a loop, then stop it...
  11. M

Hi :cool: I am working on a university project - a loop pedal with generative drum rythms. It is going really well, but I have a small problem. The first loop I record sounds exactly as it should. No glitch or anything. If I remove that recording, and begin to record a new loop, the sound...
Back