Search results

1. T

Driving large TFT/LCD displays

DSI is yet another standard for display communication and AIUI runs on LVDS. Usual protocol on to of LVDS I've seen is FPD (which I don't know). eDP seems to be an embedded format of display port. Not familiar with that either. I started by looking at the displays that would work for this...
  2. T

"Arduino" <cringe>. Or do you mean using a Teensy with the Arduino IDE? AFAIK, they don't have one that will do 1920px.
  3. T

Too low resolution for what I'd like to do. Right... this is what I was thinking... 5:6:5 RGB format (2bpp) would be good for me, and this works out to 4MB to hold a full display. I was specifically asking about the T4.1 because that last I remember, Teensys were 180Mhz Cortex and very little...
  4. T

Hi all, Still new to Teensy, and wondering if I can drive a large (say 1920 x 1080) TFT display with RGB interface, from a teensy 4.1, at some decent frame rate (say 30 FPS). Does the Teensy have some hardware peripheral to assist with this, or can/would it be done with raw processing power...
  5. T

Getting started with ethernet

Thanks for the replies. I got a hold of a separate ethernet transformer and wired it up, and all works. Much thanks!
  6. T

Getting started with ethernet

I want to experiment with ethernet using a Teensy 4.1 . AIUI the standard arduino library will work, is this correct? I've never done anything ethernet before, but I got the Webserver example working on an arduino with an ethernet shield, so can I just use the same code on the teensy without...
Back