Search results

1. K

TeensyTransfer

I also need the TeensyTransfer for uploading audio files to my flash memory . I have tested MTP but that file format does'nt work in the audio lib. I use the the modified version for T4 that MichaelMeissner made. It works for me but it would be nice if someone made it permanent. I include the...
  2. K

LittleFS port to Teensy/SPIFlash

OK, thank's for your answer. I'm aware of the not for new designs message. The solution is ofcause to switch over to a supported one. Will look in the list for someone with compatible layout: 8SOIC with at least 128KB /Tomas
  3. K

LittleFS port to Teensy/SPIFlash

Hi I have installed the beta 5 and tested ListFiles example in LittleFS on my Macronix MX25L12835F chip. Result is : initialization failed. I run on T4.0 and everything works OK using the SerialFlash lib. I suspect that the chip gives the wrong Id ??? Are there any plans of adding more chips...
  4. K

TeensyTransfer

Hi Frank What is MTP ? Can I use that instead to upload files to my flash memory?
  5. K

TeensyTransfer

Hi I'm using this nice tool to upload files to my serial flash. Unfortunately it only works for my T3.2. I'm switching over to Teensy 4.0 now and would like to be able to use TeensyTransfer here also. Is someone doing any work to add T4? I have been using the CopyFromSerial.ino and it works...
  6. K

Using SPI1 or SPI2 in Radiohead library

Thanks for all your help. It was off cause my wireing that was the problem. It was not MOSI/MISO that was switched. I had mirrored the whole Teensy so 31 became 34 and so on. No wonder nothing worked. Now it's up and running.
  7. K

No that did not help. I have started to debug the library with a LED. It fails in RHHardwareSPI1.cpp: uint8_t RHHardwareSPI1::transfer(uint8_t data) { return SPI1.transfer(data); } It's called from RHSPIdriver.cpp: uint8_t RHSPIDriver::spiRead(uint8_t reg) { uint8_t val...
  8. K

I have tested with your suggestions on Teensy 3.5 The setup works OK with normal SPI on pins 10,11,12,13 I have skifted to pins: 0,1,31,32 according to T3.5 spec. #include <RH_RF69.h> //Radiohead #include <RHHardwareSPI1.h> #define RFM69_RST 24 #define RFM69_CS 31 #define RFM69_INT...
  9. K

Hi, I would like to use SPI1 or SPI2 together with Radioheads RH_RF69 library to avoid my hanging problems. How do I setup my code to do that? Do I have to change something in the library code? I'm using T3.5 or T4.0 Grateful for help.
  10. K

Radiohead RH_RF69 hangs with SPI transaction missmatch

Hi I'm trying to make my Bass Audio Synth wireless. The synth uses AudioPlaySerialflashRaw from a flash memory. Each time a key is pressed it play a tone from the memory. All this works perfectly. I have added the radio receiver RFM69HCW from AdaFruit to the same SPI as the memory. The driver...
  11. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

Thank you, I will I love your Teensys If I have had more skills developing drivers in C++ I would have helped out. /Tomas
  12. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

Thank you Paul! My problems are gone. The last of my distortion vanished when I out commented the right channel: // output t0 PT8211 dac (both L och R) //AudioConnection c20(mix1, 0, ptout, 0); AudioConnection c21(mix1, 0, ptout, 1); I'm not sure why that is. The channels seems to interact...
  13. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

Check also what happens when you leave one input (left or right) unconnected. For me that hangs the code. /Tomas
  14. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

I have run tests with the example: PT8211Sine code It produces almost no distortion which is good. Maybe my chip is Ok after all #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> // GUItool: begin automatically generated code AudioSynthWaveform...
  15. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

Yes I noticed that also.
  16. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

Thank you Paul, I have ordered the original PT8211-S from PTC but the delivery time is long so I will continue to test my card meanwhile: 1. Check with a sinus-wave to rule out my raw-input. 2. Test to put an op-amp between the chip and output. 3. Test with T3.2 instead of T4 /Tomas
  17. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

There are different versions of PT8211. Mine is called PT8211-H. It's not branded Ptc (original) There is also PT8211-S and plain PT8211 around. Question is if that matters? Which is on your card from PJRC? /Tomas
  18. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

They are chips I did buy from Ebay. I have mounted 2 of them on different boards with the same result. In that case all of my chips are broken. Or are they very sensitive to solder? Tomas
  19. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

Here is the soundsample when volume is set to 0.05
  20. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

I have tested to remove mixer also. The same result. However if I use the mixer and reduce volume to say 0.05 and play the noise/distortion is almost as loud as my sample. This indicates that the pt8211 output is the problem. I also need to have bas0 routed to both channels of ptout. If not I...
  21. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

No I convert from wav-format using sox. Here is the file.
  22. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

It's not the Envelope function. I suspected that and removed it but no difference. here is a testcode that gives the same result. (It loops my bass notes) #include <Audio.h> #include <SPI.h> // Create the Audio components. These should be created in the // order data flows, inputs/sources ->...
  23. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

Sound input and output from my midi bass box I have recorded output from the box to compare with input file. 2_36 is the input 2_36_D is the distorted output /Tomas
  24. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

TDA1311A: I missed that when I used them. Strangely enough they works perfectly at 3.3V. I don't know if it just the ones I have.
  25. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

I have already tested using a Powerbank for 5V but no difference. The noise is more like a distortion of the sound. I suspect that it comes from the software lib. As I said the TDA1311 chip works perfectly with no distortion. Also my problem with connection to the pt8211 output indicates...
  26. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

I have used the recomended layout: BCK: 21 WS: 20 DIN: 9
  27. K

PT8211 and Teensy 4

Hi Thanks for an amazing product. I have made a small midi bass synth using T4 and 25L12835F flash and PT8211 as audio output. My problems two: 1. Using PT8211 create a lot of computer noise on the output. when I instead use TDA1311A (compatible) the noise is gone. I have followed all...
  28. K

Flash memory disturbs Dac audio output

I'm making a simple application playing notes from a flash memory to the Dac output. The flash memory is an 16 Mbit direct add-on to my Teensy 3.2 from Pesky product. Everything plays as expected apart from a weak tone (a few hundred Hertz) in the background that is not on the file in the...
Back