Search results

1. O

Feedback on custom audio board,

Thanks for the feedback! Looks like I didn't place the 0.1uF cap close to the chip at all. I just moved things around a bit this morning. I fully expect to have a lot of noise on the breadboard. I already have most of the prototype on a breadboard using the normal audio board and it's a bit...
  2. O

Feedback on custom audio board,

Hey all, I'm looking to make my own custom audio board for a new project I'm working on. This is a test version that I intend to use on a breadboard. I pretty much just followed the schematic from the Rev D version, removing all that I didn't need (SD/memory). Just wanted to make sure I'm not...
  3. O

changing pitch of audio samples - TeensyVariablePlayback library

Hey h4n0nnym0u5e, I was just looking back into this to see if it might work for my eurorack looper project. I cant seem to get my code to compile though. I've tried a couple of your branches, currently trying to use...
  4. O

Yet Another File Player (and recorder)

Hey! Looks like the flush did fix it, awesome!
  5. O

Shoot, just saw that your previous post, let me check the flush before you waste time looking at my example.
  6. O

Hmm...Ive read through that many times and I still can't see what I'm doing wrong. I've setup a quick bit of code that will reproduce my issue. You will need a push button to start/stop recording/playback. It just plays a melody while recording and sets a timer to preload after 500ms. Then...
  7. O

Well there is still much work to be done on my project before I'm ready to share anything. It's a bit of a mess currently. On the preload update, I have found some potential issues for my use case. I'm not sure if I'm just using it incorrectly but here is what I have found. In the example, if...
  8. O

Excellent, thanks again for your work! I'll keep playing around with it and report back if I run into any issues. A little background on my project, it's an eight track eurorack looper module that has a synced MIDI clock. Thanks to the buffered playback I'm able to play all eight tracks at once...
  9. O

Wow this is great, thank you so much! I'm testing with a teensy 4.0 and had to change the buffer from inExt to inHeap. My code basically starts recording then after 1 sec I run the new writeCurrentHeader then preload the file into my preload object. As far as I can tell it is working but I'm...
  10. O

Yeah it seems that currently when trying to preload while recording the file path of the preload object is returning null. No worries on time, I really appreciate the work you have put into this!
  11. O

Hello, I've been playing with this library for a looper project I'm working on. Is it possible to preload audio from a file while it is still being recorded? I've had success preloading files from the SD card and they all start in sync as expected. I'd love to be able to preload a tiny bit of...
  12. O

Otem Rellik SAMPS 2 polyphonic sample player. Need help!

Hey thanks for the heads up. I did respond via email to Cardinen . I didn't know this library was still being updated. Its good to see since Im using it on a current project as well. As for the memory leak, In my testing having newdigate::flashloader loader; inside the loadFiles function...
  13. O

Hey Moo, one strange thing I found after posting this was that if I use playRaw instead of playWav, everything seems to work even though the files I'm loading are not raw files, they are wav files. I initially updated to the latest version because I was having crashes, unfortunately with the...
  14. O

Hi Nic, I just updated to v1.0.14 for a project I'm working on that uses the sampleloader example to load wav files from the sd card into the psram on teensy 4.1. Using the example, the playRaw seems to work just fine but playWav doesn't seem to be outputting any audio. Everything seems to...
  15. O

Mono USB Audio

Unfortunately I don't have an x86-based PC to test with.
  16. O

Mono USB Audio

Well, I worked on this all weekend (I've actually been trying to figure this issue out for a couple weeks) and I'm still unsure what is causing these glitches. Any help would be much appreciated! I have an audio adc/dac coming in the mail soon for the pi but I'd really like to use the teensy...
  17. O

Mono USB Audio

Ok, think I've found the commented out code you were referring to in usb_audio.cpp. Excuse my ignorance here but I'm not sure how to blink an led from inside this file. Seems that digitalWrite will not work here.
  18. O

Mono USB Audio

Thanks for the response Paul, the host not adapting seems like it could be the issue. Ive tested a couple other audio devices with this patch running on the pi and the pops are not occurring at all. Is there a particular place I should be looking for the buffer overflow/underflow commented out...
  19. O

Mono USB Audio

I'm using the Audio adapter as sound card for a project running pure data on a raspberry pi. I seem to be having an issue when using it as both a input and output at the same time, I get an audible pop every 10s or so. I have a feeling this issue is on the pi/pure data end as the audio adapter...
Back