Search results

1. M

Teensy 4.1 MEMS INMP441

I tried the code on a Teensy 4.0 first without audio shield and on i2s2_1 and it worked and successfully used it on the Teensy 4.1 with audio shield. Not sure what caused the continuously high MSB bits on the oscilloscope.
  2. M

Teensy 4.1 MEMS INMP441

#include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> AudioInputI2S i2s1; AudioAnalyzeRMS rms1; AudioAnalyzeRMS rms2; AudioConnection patchCord1(i2s1, 0, rms1, 0); AudioConnection patchCord2(i2s1, 1, rms2, 0); void...
  3. M

Teensy 4.1 MEMS INMP441

Hi, I know the MEMS has been discussed in many threads, but after some days of work i'm still not able to get the basics right. I tried many configurations (with and without audio shield) with i2s1 with ports (21,20 and 8) and with i2s2 with ports (3,4, and 5). I used the INMP44 and the...
  4. M

Serial UART connect Teensy - NodeMCU

Tx Frank, indeed that was the issue and I corrected it to Serial1. After some iterations, I was able to interpreting the data send from byte to char and send a webhook with the data. Appreciated all the feedback received.
  5. M

Hi Kris, thanks and as you suceeded it must be a good direction. I found many "working" cases (UNO - MCU) but never from a Teensy to an MCU, so I hope someone from the community can still shine some light on this. As I send only data from the Teensy to the NodeMCU, i will check the...
  6. M

Sorry Kurt, I send the wrong version, please check the latest one. not much difference but I removed the "comment" operator. thanks
  7. M

Hi, I'm trying to build a connect between the Teensy and a Nodemcu for a webhook towards a server. the connection is meant for sending only data (char or byte) when a Teensy audio mode is changed (0, 1, 2 or 3). Mode changes only take place approx 10-20 times a day, so there is a very limited...
  8. M

Teensy 3.2 playing RAW file is instable

thanks Frank for your support. I was doubting if I could make it with the current solution, but that was completely misplaced. Great product and great sound quality and great forum
  9. M

I just replaced the mic with another one. Same result, flat line....
  10. M

Hi Frank, I was able to check the data of the RAW files with Audacity. The signals were flat!! No surpise I can't hear anything. This could mean the mic is not working anymore.
  11. M

Hi Frank, I added the code as attachment, but now the code is included. I will try to get the RAW file too. #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> #include <Bounce.h> #define SDCARD_CS_PIN 10 #define SDCARD_MOSI_PIN 7 #define...
  12. M

Hi, I built an audio recording and playing solution using the Teensy libray "Recorder" file. I tested my code several times succesfully, but for an unclear reason the solution is not producing any sound over my speaker or my directly connected headset anymore. I believe the SDCard player is...
  13. M

Issue Teensy 3.2 + audio shield on USB power adapter

Hi Michael, thanks for the time and finding my error in the code. Really appriciated.
  14. M

Hi Michael, I used some new code from the Tutorial "Blink_When _Playing" and that code worked on computer USB and USB adapter. Any idea how software can create this issue?
  15. M

Hi Michael, I took to Teensy out of the breadboard and measured the voltage on the Vin and Ground pin on the Teensyboard and Audio shield. In all cases I measured 5V, so no soldering issues.
  16. M

Thanks Michael for your response. I created some pictures in the hope you can find a possible reason?
  17. M

Hi, I have a question on using my Teensy 3.2 with audio shield on an external power USB adapter. Basically my code is working fine when connected to the computer but the moment I connect my Teensy to an external adapter nothing happens. I used different USB cables and different adapters (e.g. a...
Back