Search results

1. S

T3.6 & T4.0 Schematic question

That helps me understand how it works. I didn't scroll down the page far enough prior to see where I could've answered the questions myself. Thanks Paul!
  2. S

Ah ok that makes more sense now. Thanks for the explanation. I guess that still leaves me with a question unfortunately about how the 4.0 & 4.1 power up. From the schematic the 5v coming in only goes to the voltage regulator and both usb vbus pins. The assumption that I have right now is that...
  3. S

I was looking at the schematics of the T3.6 and the T4.0 and was wondering if someone can help me learn a little bit about them. On both of them I see dots at certain points on the schematic. The T3.6 has them on the wiring for both of the usb data lines as well as two at the boot loader chip...
  4. S

TFT 3.5" display (320x480) ILI9488 or HXD8357D?

I use this library and haven't had any problems. The only thing I found is the spi will not work at 30mhz. I reduced it to 28 and it works fine.
  5. S

ILI9488_t3 - Support for the ILI9488 on T3.x and beyond...

@mjs513 Using the HX8357 display is not what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to use a display with a ili9488 chip. I have another display which is the adafruit with a HX8357D driver. I understand that the touchscreen drivers are not part of the ili9488 library but for some reason there is...
  6. S

@mjs513 @KurtE I think there was a little bit of confusion on what I had did the other day. I used the below code and attached library to operate the adafruit display with the t3.6 but still had the touchscreen from the ili9488 connected to the t3.6 instead of the one on the adafruit display...
  7. S

@mjs513 I was able to play around a little bit tonight. If I read the datasheet correctly only the capacitive touchscreen uses the controller. The resistive touchscreen is XR,YD,XL,YU. What I did was connect the adafruit display (hx8357d) to the t3.6 but still had the ili9488 resistive touch...
  8. S

@mjs513 The display came from BuyDisplay https://www.buydisplay.com/default/serial-spi-3-5-inch-tft-lcd-module-in-320x480-optl-touchscreen-ili9488
  9. S

I've run in to an issue once I pull in the touchscreen library. The display will switch to rotation 4 by itself and the display will be mirrored (backwards). I have tried it on all 4 rotation and it always switches to mirrored rotation 4 If I remove the touchscreen library and code everything...
  10. S

Thanks guys. I made the changes that KurtE suggested to the h file and the example last night in the library I was using. Everything worked great. I just downloaded the library with the other changes that were made as well and now it gives me some errors. I just swapped the h file out with the...
  11. S

Hey guys, I've been lurking the forum for a little while but just made an account today. I'm kind of new to writing code and trying to get the ILI9488_t3 library to work for me. I'm using a T3.6 but when I try to compile the graphics test out of the examples so that I can test my displays I...
Back