Search results

1. K

Using GDB with Teensy without hardware debugger, first Beta

Check your Teensy Rev for compatibility with GDBStub To the best of my knowledge the GDBStub code that this scheme relies on ONLY works on Teensy 4.1,4.0, 3.6
  2. K

Interfacing DMA with SPI save camera frames to RAM buffer

Will try standard library kdharbert I am trying to stream out the Ethernet and hoping to get 10Fps or higher. As per your suggestion I will give the library a try and reach out is that approach isn't sufficient. Thanks.
  3. K

Interfacing DMA with SPI save camera frames to RAM buffer

Re: Teensy & OV5642 Any Progress? kdharbert - How's your progress? Success? I need to also interface OV5642/SPI/I2C & Teensy 4.1. Any chance of you sharing your code?
  4. K

Thanks for the heads up. I checked GitHub for latest and sadly it appears Ethernet still locks up. I was kind of snarky when I posted originally as I had just finished a Qt based FOSS GUI front end using tfrias GDB stub implementation for the 4.1. Which I planned on using on a project with the...
  5. K

Sorry but I don't have the equipment or skill to suss this issue out. I was hoping it was something the author could fix easily as he appears to be far more adept. On board Ethernet is popular interface for Teensy 4.1 and in case he hadn't tested for it I just wanted to inform him of the issue.
  6. K

The MIMXRT1060-EVK looks like a dev tools for making Cortex M7 systems not something used on existing Teensys. Yes? Perhaps Paul used one when he made the Teensy. My Use Case is debugging an extant Teensy 4.1+Ethernet, which to the best of my knowledge doesn't bring out any hardware debug pins...
  7. K

Hey Luni, Any idea on how to fix/workaround the issue with the Ethernet Interface on Teensy 4.1 detailed above? I need a debugger to fix the debugger! Reducto Il Absurdum
  8. K

The technique uses GdbStub more detail here: https://github.com/mborgerson/gdbstub The actual code is here: https://github.com/luni64/TeensyDebug Its great if you don't try to use it with the Ethernet add-on for the Teensy, then it doesn't work. Don't expect any help from ftrias (author) he's...
  9. K

Teensy 4.1 Gdb debugging with NativeEthernet programming Fail When trying to use TeensyDebug with NativeUDP after compiling and programming, the mid board LED flashes Yellow at about 4 Hz and the board becomes unreachable via USB until a valid program like Blink is compiled and loaded. I have...
Back