Search results

1. V

Teensy2++ Not Recognized by PC

To make Teensy2++ last longer, should I unplug it every time after experiment? Is it OK to unplug while the programing is running? Should I put PC at sleep mode when not using and leave Teensy connected?
  2. V

Hi all, I changed the Teensy and everything is working. Here are some catch-up questions or consultations to make this Teensy last longer. A kind reminder: Teensy2++, Win10. In my case, there is only one program I need Teensy running when I am doing experiments. After finishing experiments...
  3. V

It worked before and after soldering. I also programed it for many times before and after soldering. Would it be possible that programming will damage it, since I programed it for dozens of times?
  4. V

Any ideas about how to test what's going wrong? I have extra new Teensy ++2 which could be detected by PC. However the not-detected Teensy is soldered on board, so it will be a pain if de-solder and replace the new one. What's worse, I don't even know how and why it died, so it would be much...
  5. V

The 5V pin and GND are disconnected.
  6. V

Sure, I will send a picture tomorrow, but it looks the same as that on the official website, at least from the top view. I don't know how to tell truth. By the way, there is no stock on official website. Where to buy more? How to save it if stuck?
  7. V

Hi KurtE, Thanks for your advice. I will measure resistance between power and ground. Others have been tried, but maybe I will try multiple times. Any idea what may damage the teensy? Best
  8. V

This teensy2++ worked well before, but are not recognized by PC today, so it cannot be genuine before and turn to fake today, right? By the way, I have went through other similar posts and tried many different methods to test where things go wrong. Are there advice not mentioned too much in...
  9. V

As I said in the first post, the same setup works before, so I am sure the cable communicates. Thanks anyway.
  10. V

To add more details. I used Windows10. I tried to upload the Blink example, it shows Binary sketch size: 2,750 bytes (of a 130,048 byte maximum) Estimated memory use: 24 bytes (of a 8,192 byte maximum) Teensy did not respond to a USB-based request to automatically reboot. Please press the...
  11. V

Hi, The Teensy 2++ was recognized by PC before, but today it is not. It doesn't run the program when I press the button. There is power (5V) detected from the Teensy board, which means the connection should be fine. When I unpluged and pluged the USB cable, there is no sound heard from...
  12. V

How to output 5V from PWM pins of Teensy 2++

Problems solved. I didn't disconnect the teensy from other circuits and measured wrong. When I disconnect with other circuits, it is 5 V as high voltage.
  13. V

The PWM pin I used (15) of Teensy2++ will output a voltage signal at frequency of 3921.57 Hz, which is hard to use digital voltage meter to measure, but I tried it shows 0V, clearly not 5V. I think connecting ground is not a problem, because I measure the 5V pin using oscilloscope and it shows...
  14. V

Hi friends, I succeed in controlling the frequency of output from PWM pin of Teensy 2++, like the link below says. https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_pulse.html However, the high voltage of output is 50mV according to oscilloscope. How to make the high voltage 5V? Thanks in advance.
Back