Search results

1. M

Problem Compiling for Teensy 4.1

Here is the code and the include <MIDI.h> // Simple tutorial on how to receive and send MIDI messages. // Here, when receiving any message on channel 4, the Arduino // will blink a led and play back a note for 1 second. MIDI_CREATE_DEFAULT_INSTANCE(); void setup() { pinMode(LED_BUILTIN...
  2. M

Uploading code to teensy...MIDI.h header not found

You said: They also said to send and recieve midi, I have to build the MIDI input circuitry described here: https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_libs_MIDI.html However I heard (I think in one of your videos) that the teensy 4.1 will transmit midi via usb. Please help? Thank you
  3. M

Using the USB Host Cable for Midi in out.

My teensy is blinking so I think the appropriate program ran. Now if that is correct my next issue: I want to write code and It has not been compiling. I was told to go and pick Tools > Boards menu to select Teensy 4.1 I did this. They also said to send and recieve midi, I have to build the...
  4. M

Ok Thank you I will try... I almost gave up.......
  5. M

MIDI.h not found and error compiling

I tried: #include <MIDI.h> void setup() { MIDI.begin(MIDI_CHANNEL_OMNI); // Listen to all incoming messages /////begin(); I tried this instead of the pervious cmd and it wont work either } void loop() { MIDI.sendNoteOn(42, 127, 1); // Read incoming messages MIDI.read(); } got MIDI...
  6. M

Thank you I do not know how to do : compile your code with one of the Midi settings. In Arduino go Tools USB TYPE: and select one of the MIDI varieties. I installed teensyduino as far as I know. There is no USB TYPE in tools
  7. M

Hi all. I am getting my feet wet and got wet. I am trying this first attempt to get a sound. #include <MIDI.h> void setup() { // put your setup code here, to run once: MIDI.begin(MIDI_CHANNEL_OMNI); // Listen to all incoming messages /////begin(); I tried this instead of the...
  8. M

rather red white green black black
  9. M

Mark If I send a pic can you guide me. As it is I have the windows on the host plug for each pin facing the center of the teensy board. Or the red white black black is starting on the usb plug end of the teensy.... dangerous? Can you say if that is incorrect? It would help as the plug
  10. M

Thank You I will try
  11. M

What is D+ & D- I will try plugging the host cable in reverse -turn it around.
  12. M

How to get started. Midi-USB host-to Synth

Hi all. I soldered the 5 pins for the USB host cable onto my Teensy 4.1 and I plugged in a midi adapter - It requires power and when plugged into a computer lights up - Nothing lit up! UsbC - teensy host cable to synth has no indication it works either. It should. Help?
  13. M

USBHost_t36: allocate MIDI tx/rx buffers non-statically?

I have a related problem that you may have insight into: I soldered 5 pins for the USB host cable onto my Teensy 4.1 and I plugged in a midi adapter - It requires power and when plugged into a computer lights up - Nothing lit up! Then I plugged a usbC cable - host cable to a synth...
  14. M

Hi all. I soldered 5 pins for the USB host cable onto my Teensy 4.1 and I plugged in a midi adapter - It requires power and when plugged into a computer lights up - Nothing lit up! Then I plugged a usb cable between the host cable and a midi synth that takes type C and may trans midi...
Back