Search results

1. A

[photo needed] How to make a midi controller with 16 analog inputs using Teensy LC!

Solved my issue. 1 needed to use pinMode(pin_In_Mux3, INPUT_PULLUP); on setup then add a delay(5) after digital[i].update
  2. A

[photo needed] How to make a midi controller with 16 analog inputs using Teensy LC!

It seems that the digital section of this is outputting all the notes when any button is pressed form the circuit I am testing. I have each button wired directly into the MUX inputs then the other terminal going to 5V (GND didn't work?). I'm assuming this has something to do with pullup...
  3. A

Connecting together multiple boards

I looked into this with CD4501 from TI. About 50 cents a chip and can achieve the same thing result for less cost I think.
  4. A

I have only used the 2.0 before so thats why. I did make a schematic for using the 2.0++ and 8 multiplexers to get to 64 inputs but I worry about voltage drop. The boards only need to be 8 bit because its only sending midi data. I currently use a Livid Brain V2 but livid is pretty much defunct...
  5. A

I am working a project to make a midi controller with 64 analog inputs. I was wondering if their is a way to either connect multiple teensy 2.0's together either in code or through a usb bus to send 1 midi channel. Is it possible to just have the CC inputs for each board set to a different value...
Back