Search results

1. X

Teensy Convolution SDR (Software Defined Radio)

Hallo ,please help again ;) Hallo ,please help again ;) I have downloaded: Teensy_Convolution_SDR_Msi001_v3_5_2020_07_24.rar > TEENSY 4.0 Msi001 + Menu DD:(c) Frank DD4WH 2020_05_8 When compiling I get the following error message: C:\Program Files...
  2. X

Hello Frank this was the solution. The problems are solved. Thank you for your fast help. Henk
  3. X

/* If you use the hardware made by Frank DD4WH uncomment the next line */ //#define HARDWARE_DD4WH /* If you use the hardware made by Frank DD4WH & the T4 uncomment the next line */ #define HARDWARE_DD4WH_T4 /* If you use the hardware made by Frank DD4WH & the T4 uncomment the next line */...
  4. X

Hallo Frank, I do not understand it. The "band "struct is a part of the *.INO file which I have downloaded ? Or is this not right ?
  5. X

version (c) Frank DD4WH 2020_09_08 Please help I got an error in version (c) Frank DD4WH 2020_09_08 The version (c) Frank DD4WH 2019_10_15 is ok in line 6814: max_gain = powf (10.0, (float32_t)bands[current_band].AGC_thresh / 20.0); error code :'struct band' has no member named...
  6. X

it has nothing to do with the Teensy Convolution SDR . Yes that is true, but I will test my minimal Hardware ADC DAC. I have removed the line with setI2SFreq . And I have got another error. best wishes, Henk Hoekstra
  7. X

Could anyone help me with the next error of one of this program: Hello , After waiting a while for parts from CH. some tests can be done and something goes wrong in my hardware. Could anyone help me with the next error of one of this program: I use Arduino version 1.8.5 Teensyduino 1.51...
  8. X

Hello , What is the best Optical Encoder for use in this project ? Where can I buy this ? 73, Henk
  9. X

Thank you for your solution Hello Silvano, Thank you for your solution now it is working fine ! best wishes, Henk
  10. X

help with error in line 2737 in Teensy-ConvolutionSDR.ino help with error in line 2737 in Teensy-ConvolutionSDR.ino error code is in line 2737 :'sincosf' was not declared in this scope what am I doing wrong ? i install windows 10 prof 64bits Arduino ide 1.8.2 Teensyduinoinstall...
Back