Arduino CLI And IDE now Released - Teensy Supported!

Glad it is working. Sounds like something cached where the key was or the like.

Sounds like a nice machine.

Yes, IDE seems to be working - except odd other in recent postings on uploads ... not new - had worked around with TyComm and local.txt - not used yet.

Machine seems nice - builds take about half the time - more faster cores with more cache and double speed on the SSD's.

Quick FYI - Arduino released a new version today 2.1.1, which I have downloaded and installed.

So far I have only tried it on:
Screenshot.jpg
Which appears to work. At least an example for the matrix led worked as well as a Wifi example.

Quick FYI - Arduino released a new version today 2.1.1, which I have downloaded and installed.

Installed 2.1.1 here and it works on T 4.0 and 4.1 ... just opened and built and uploaded. Two copies of USB-SerialPrint-Speed Test and both running in separate IDE windows SerMon at 500Klines/sec

Going to edit my multi Teensy issue ... it worked once to program 4.1 then 4.0 with both connected for above sketch. Then opened prior sketch and it gets confused and RED LEDS 4.1 when code for upload to 4.0. ... maybe a clue ???

That is strange....

resolved ... did a restart and running from saved shortcut opened 2.1.0 and then update completed.

Code:
 Directory of C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Local\Programs

06/30/2023  06:46 PM    <DIR>          [B]Arduino IDE[/B]
06/26/2023  06:34 PM    <DIR>          [B]arduino-ide[/B]

The IDE changed the name of the install folder without removing the old install. So shortcut ran the FOUR day old 2.1.0.

<edit> updated prior computer to 2.1. and old dir had the name used above by the new install ... not sure why first install used the '-' instead of ' ' version

Last edited:
Back