Mount Teensy both as HID and SD-Storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FizzKhalifa

Hello,

I just got my Teensy 3.5, and I already managed to Write to the SD Card (I used the new SdFat library beta).
But I wonder if you can make the Teensy appear both as a keyboard and also make the SD storage appear in windows explorer, preferebly at the same time.

If someone has an idea how to do this I would really appreciate your help, thanks!

While theoretically possible and achieved for other micro's not aware of a working SD emulation library for Teensy 3.x boards. It certainly would make a number of projects easier but given the amount of special case handling to map USB mass storage through a Teensy I'm not steping up to write it either.

While theoretically possible and achieved for other micro's not aware of a working SD emulation library for Teensy 3.x boards. It certainly would make a number of projects easier but given the amount of special case handling to map USB mass storage through a Teensy I'm not steping up to write it either.

It would be a nice feature for T3.5/3.6. pyboard exports its microSD or internal "FLASH" as a USB drive, onehorse's dragonfly (STM32L4) exports its 16MB quad-SPI serial flash as USB drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back