How to move the Teensy programmer window?

zapta

I am using the teensy programmer app on Windows 10 (with platformio). Windows windows can typically repositioned on the screen by grabbing their upper part but I couldn't figure out how to do that with the teensy programmer and the only thing that works is opening the windows menu and select the Move command (annoyance).

Am I missing something?

Attachments

• 2021-08-08_10-19-46.jpg
    2021-08-08_10-19-46.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 155
Point anywhere in the centre of the window (where it says "Press Button ...") and drag it.
BTW. If you are using an old version of Teensyduino, this won't work. It was fixed in later versions and you will need to upgrade to the latest IDE and TD.

Pete

The code to move by mouse button hold anywhere in the center of the window was added in the summer of 2017. It's been in every version since 1.37.

But yeah, if you have a *really* old version before 1.37, it won't work.

If you have a really old version (or any version). just click the icon in the upper left and select Move, then click and drag the dialog. You may have to mouse down for a second before moving.

Thanks everybody for the answers. I have version 1.52 and dragging the center of the window does move it.

I also found that dragging the windows title (Which is truncated to T... for some reason) also moves the windows.

Thanks.

Back