[Posted] Atari 400/800 and 5200 emulator on Teensy 3.6

Not as nice as your Teensy64 !!
BTW, I always have a some disturbances on the VGA output...I am not sure if it is because the ILI9341 is disturbing the DMA/timer used for the VGA or something else.
On the Teensy64, it is not the case but both works exclusively.
In my case, the ILI is switched to non DMA mode when the VGA output is running (it remains active for the on screen keyboard and the touch input)
Do you have experience with that? Was that the reason you made them exclusive at compilation time?

Not as nice as your Teensy64 !!
BTW, I always have a some disturbances on the VGA output...I am not sure if it is because the ILI9341 is disturbing the DMA/timer used for the VGA or something else.
On the Teensy64, it is not the case but both works exclusively.
In my case, the ILI is switched to non DMA mode when the VGA output is running (it remains active for the on screen keyboard and the touch input)
Do you have experience with that? Was that the reason you made them exclusive at compilation time?

I think, I had the board with display ready for the c64, before there was VGA.
I just made a second board afterwards. I never tried to operate both (VGA + SPI Display) at the same time.
There are always problems when more than one device accesses the same internal bus as GPIO. Unfortunately, most devices are on the same bus. Whether that applies to SPI0 , I do not know at the moment-I would have to look in the manual.
But even USB makes problems - I think with HID (no serial) works best.

Let's wait what the T4 can do for us :)

Nice job on the emulators! Thank you for bring the wonderful Ataris to the amazing Teensy.

Your demo videos could use some improvement, though, especially the sideways one. Perhaps some narration, a tripod, some editing (or a friend who can help with those)?

Back