Teensy Board Technical Information and Schematic pages : New Info

defragster

Senior Member+
New Informative reference work by Paul is on the website::

Looking at Schematic pages:: pjrc.com/teensy/schematic.html
For T_4.1 for instance the bottom side parts:
parts_placement_teensy41_bottom.png

And Each Teensy (non-pin) product page got added info like part placement on each Teensy PCB in relation to the product Schematic, as well as Ruler size reference photos.

Stuff like this for T_LC for example:
Dimensions
dimensions_teensylc_photo1.jpg
dimensions_teensylc.png
Component Locations
parts_placement_teensylc_top.png

If anyone's interested to comment with feedback or suggestions, I'm currently working on writing short descriptions for very a long list of Teensy's features. Later those paragraphs will get links to relevant web pages and forum threads and libraries.

So far this feature list is only on the Teensy 3.6 page, and still needs a lot of work.

https://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy36.html

Please feel free to remind me of features I've neglected. Or suggest links & info to mention....

If anyone's interested to comment with feedback or suggestions, I'm currently working on writing short descriptions for very a long list of Teensy's features. Later those paragraphs will get links to relevant web pages and forum threads and libraries.

So far this feature list is only on the Teensy 3.6 page, and still needs a lot of work.

https://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy36.html

Please feel free to remind me of features I've neglected. Or suggest links & info to mention....

Nice list of T_3.6 stuff! When I read power VIN or VUSB - it made me think of recent folks trying to apply 3.3V power. Is there a non self abusive way to list Design Limits for use? i.e. nothing over 3.6 Volts on any T_3.6 pin, Caveats for applying 3.3V as input when using Teensy X, don't put digital pins on Analog GND. Not that I can think of any more - but things you may have seen come up a bit often - Max voltage on vBat pin?

Is there a non self abusive way to list Design Limits for use?

Current plan is to embed this inside each paragraph. For example "Digital Input Pins" has "Teensy 3.6 pins accept 0 to 3.3V signals. The pins are not 5V tolerant. Do not drive any digital pin higher than 3.3V."

Maybe later, if we keep getting regular questions, a section about warnings or tech limits could be added. But my optimistic hope is this layout of major sections and bullet-style lists of features might help people find this info.

Back