new t3.2 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesjr

got my first 3.2. did all the updating of programs . the blink worked first time plugged in. but went to upload and blink example to start with. but with different laptops and new cables i still get no teensy boards found on any USB ports of your computer. tried all your trouble shooting. i wondering if it was defected?

Orange LED blinking on first use means the hardware is almost certainly good. The last test done on each board at PJRC is programming the LED link using a USB cable, so it definitely did pass all the hardware tests.

Very difficult to help when I can't tell what you're actually trying and what you're really seeing. Can't even tell from this message if you're using Linux, MacOS or Windows.

Even though you said you're tried all troubleshooting, I'd recommend getting Teensy Loader on your screen and turn off Auto mode (any Verify or Upload in Arduino turns it back on). With Auto mode turned off, keep that little window visible. Then hold the pushbutton on your Teensy while you plug in the USB cable. Release the button after the cable is fully mated. Hopefully the Teensy Loader window will detect the hardware.

it new,

Orange LED blinking on first use means the hardware is almost certainly good. The last test done on each board at PJRC is programming the LED link using a USB cable, so it definitely did pass all the hardware tests.

Very difficult to help when I can't tell what you're actually trying and what you're really seeing. Can't even tell from this message if you're using Linux, MacOS or Windows.

Even though you said you're tried all troubleshooting, I'd recommend getting Teensy Loader on your screen and turn off Auto mode (any Verify or Upload in Arduino turns it back on). With Auto mode turned off, keep that little window visible. Then hold the pushbutton on your Teensy while you plug in the USB cable. Release the button after the cable is fully mated. Hopefully the Teensy Loader window will detect the hardware.

well while using windows 10 i did as you said. and i did get some reaction. the preloaded program stop working. but even with loader on screen it never noticed any board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back