K66 Beta Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Teensy 3.5 & 3.6 are released and we have a stable 1.31 software release, I'm going to close this thread. If anything else really *must* be said here (perhaps links to other threads or pages), please say it now!

Looks great! Unfortunately, I'm actually somewhat "under water" at my day job and with my musical activities, but I hope to make use of that when creating a new version of FreqMeasureMulti with support of all up to 4 FTMs and all 3.x processors in February.

Last edited:
I got some of the boards below, if somebody wants one (for free), please email me. Invited are all from this beta-test-thread (including Paul ;-) ), but i can't send more than three - naked boards, unassembled, plus some parts (like PT8211, battery-holder, usb, ...)
It has PWM-Backlight, audio-out (+ active filter (c) by BEN), audio-in (schematic from the PJRC-site), LEDs+Keys via I2c-Extender, Nunchuck-connector, encoder, ir tx+rx, usb, 3x SPI-Memory, battery-holder, option to solder a esp12, an option for hw-debug (all optional), option to access all pads on the teensy-underside. 100mmx80mm.
Currently not all functions are tested. Things currently known to work are Display, PWM-Backlight, keys+leds, audio-out (incl. filter), Nunchuk. All other not tested.

f31.jpgf32.jpg

Edit: 2 Boards left.
Edit: No free Boards left. If you want to buy one, feel free to ask :)

Last edited:
I got some of the boards below, if somebody want one (for free), please email me. invited are all from this beta-test-thread (including paul ;-) ), but i can't send more than three - naked boards, unassembled, plus some parts (like PT8211, usb, ...)
It has PWM-Backlight, audio-out (+ active filter (c) by BEN), audio-in (schematic from the PJRC-site), LEDs+Keys via I2c-Extender, Nunchuck-connector, encoder, ir tx+rx, usb, 3x SPI-Memory, battery-holder, option to solder a esp12, an option for hw-debug (all optional). 100mmx80mm.
Currently not all functions are tested. Things currently known to work are Display, PWM-Backlight, keys+leds, audio-out (incl. filter). All other not tested.

View attachment 9716View attachment 9717

Hi Frank — is there a schematic for the audio out filter?

Re: lwIP multicast on the T3.5/3.6 Ethernet shield
Well, since this thread really isn't closed yet...

In looking at wiznet multicast problems with the teensy Ethernet lib, I decided to do some multicast tests with the proto Ethernet shield on the T3.5/3.6. I successfully sent and received multicasts with a sketch using the lwIP library and setting the MAC filter (CRC/hash) in the T3.5 GAUR/GALR registers. I updated the git repository and the sticky post #686. :)

EDIT: Progress was made in using the IDE to build sketches for the proto Ethernet shield, see
https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/45647-k6x-LAN8720(A)-amp-lwip

also see coremark plots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back