RA8875 not found !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my second RA8875 module and I have the same problem with readData, I had to make the same modifications in the Adafruit_RA8875.cpp library and the RA8875.cpp library so that it works except for the readdata which does not work, I wonder if it can come from a spi librarian conflict for example, your test with the RA8875 you did it with the latest versions of the libraries?
arduino 1.8.8
Adafruit_GFX v1.3.6
Adafruit_RA8875 v1.0.4
????
you should do the test, I think it will not work.
I use the next spi library.
Code:
name=SPI
version=1.0
author=Arduino
maintainer=Paul Stoffregen
sentence=Enables the communication with devices that use the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Bus.  
paragraph=SPI is a synchronous serial data protocol used by microcontrollers for communicating with one or more peripheral devices quickly over short distances. It uses three lines common to all devices (MISO, MOSI and SCK) and one specific for each device.
category=Communication
url=http://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/SPI
architectures=*

you should do the test, I think it will not work.

Could you be more specific about what test you believe I should run?

Please understand PJRC does not sell or directly support *any* RA8875 display. If there is a software bug which causes Teensy to not work properly where other Arduino compatible boards do work, I will generally look into the issue. If this is a bug or limitation in Adafruit's library, affecting all boards, I probably will not consider it a Teensy problem.

I probably will not do any testing with modifies or alternate copies of Adafruit's code.

But to even begin to look at this, I need to know which example program to run. Saying "do the test" after 50 messages of talking about editing Adafruit's library in various ways isn't good enough. If I will run another test here, first I must feel confident there is indeed a problem specific to Teensy, and I must have a clear picture of exactly which code to run and what it should do, and why it's believed to be wrong on Teensy.

i have found the problem, all work now without modification code.
all example from Adafruit_RA8875 work well including readdata and touch screen.

it's because the wire was tool long (20cm)
i have put wire 10cm and now all work.

I did not think that the length of the cables had an influence with SPI.

Thanks Paul for helping me and the time you spent helping me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back