Teensyduino V1.12 and custom USB types ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Experimentalist

Hi

I have a current Teensyduino project on Teensy 3.0 that uses "Serial + Keyboard + Mouse + Joystick" (-DUSB_SERIAL_HID). I am utilising the "Serial" for communication between the PC and Teensy using a protocol that I wrote myself.

I would like to use "Raw HID" for that Teensy 3.0 <> PC comms to overcome the requirement for the serial driver installation and make my device simply plug and play.

Does anyone know with the release of Teensyduino V1.12 is there an easy way of creating custom USB types as yet with regard to the USB stack or have I go to hack it?

What I would like to create is a USB type "Raw HID + Keyboard + Mouse + Joystick"

Any ideas?

Does anyone know with the release of Teensyduino V1.12 is there an easy way of creating custom USB types as yet with regard to the USB stack or have I go to hack it?

What I would like to create is a USB type "Raw HID + Keyboard + Mouse + Joystick"

You'll need to hack the code. Teensy 3.0 tries to make this easier. Start with hardware/teensy/cores/teesnsy3/usb_desc.h. There are comments in the file to guide you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back