Teensy 3.0, REFS0 and REFS1 missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipaq3115

Hey guys, I'm trying to compile the library for the Adafruit audio shield (found here) and I'm stuck at this error. Compiles fine with all of the Arduino boards and the other teensy boards, only fails with the teensy 3.0.

Here's the compiler output when I try to compile their WaveRecordPlay example:

Code:
In file included from WaveRecordPlay.pde:16:0:
A:\My Programs\Hacking and Programming\Arduino\_Arduino IDE\arduino-1.0.4\libraries\WaveRP/WaveRP.h:33:35: error: 'REFS0' was not declared in this scope
A:\My Programs\Hacking and Programming\Arduino\_Arduino IDE\arduino-1.0.4\libraries\WaveRP/WaveRP.h:35:40: error: 'REFS0' was not declared in this scope
A:\My Programs\Hacking and Programming\Arduino\_Arduino IDE\arduino-1.0.4\libraries\WaveRP/WaveRP.h:35:55: error: 'REFS1' was not declared in this scope
A:\My Programs\Hacking and Programming\Arduino\_Arduino IDE\arduino-1.0.4\libraries\WaveRP/WaveRP.h:37:36: error: 'REFS0' was not declared in this scope
A:\My Programs\Hacking and Programming\Arduino\_Arduino IDE\arduino-1.0.4\libraries\WaveRP/WaveRP.h:37:51: error: 'REFS1' was not declared in this scope

I could define these manually I guess, but I'm not really sure what they do.

I downloaded the library to take a quick look. The latest version does not contain any "REFS0" or "REFS1".

It also does not have a WaveRecordPlay play example. It's WaveHC. Your error message has "WaveRP" in the name.

Maybe you gave me the wrong link to investigate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back