Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Teensy 3.0 Breakout Boards for sale!

Teensy 3.0 Breakout Boards for sale!

Hi there, just wanted to mention that my Teensy 3.0 Breakout Boards are available now at tall-dog.com. There are versions with mounting holes ($15) and without ($7), and there's even a discount coupon (CA866CE) specifically for PJRC forum members! Let me know if you have any questions about them. -dan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tindie_tb3.jpg 
Views:	560 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	415Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tindie_tmb3.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	416
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tindie_tb1.jpg 
Views:	358 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	413Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tindie_tmb1.jpg 
Views:	553 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	414

Does the one with standoff spaces fit on a standard breadboard once you've attached header pins?

Quote Originally Posted by aedile View Post
    Does the one with standoff spaces fit on a standard breadboard once you've attached header pins?
    Good question; it's designed to span two standard-sized breadboards, side by side. The mini breakout fits very well on a single breadboard. -dan

Quote Originally Posted by loglow View Post
    Let me know if you have any questions about them. -dan
    I understand them not coming with pin headers for the breadboard, but if it "...provides easy access to all Teensy 3.0 pins, including the less-accessible ones." does it include the somewhat unusual L shaped headers to connect to the internal pads, or how is the connection made?

Thanks for providing this!

John

I just soldered a Teensy to one of those boards by flooding enough solder through the pads instead of using the recommended headers and pins. The board wasn't designed for it
    but, it is "so far so good" on the testing. If I have introduced a short I am in trouble because it will take a lot of heat to go backwards....

Quote Originally Posted by drjohn View Post
    does it include the somewhat unusual L shaped headers to connect to the internal pads, or how is the connection made?
    So far, no, but I'm planning to change this, and ship them with the necessary pin headers. The "L-shaped" one is Samtec part TSM-107-01-T-DV. -dan